Accuracy International AXMC .338 LM bolt-action sniper rifle

• Mighty_Condor added a new file:

• I'm not gonna lie, I don't understand how this works. When I download the mod and put it into the User/mods folder and get the .338 bolt action or any guns from the 12.12.30 update they don't have any textures sounds or audio and my hands are just empty. Also it breaks and crashes my game when I pull them out in hideout. I don't really understand if I've done anything wrong and I only have basic knowledge on how to add small mods anyway. You don't need to show me how if you don't feel like it though, I just have no idea if I've messed up or if I have what's wrong. Thank you

• Well that is a sign that the bundles aren't loading for some reason. You have just the one MC-AXMC folder inside your /user/mods/ folder with the contents inside (that is not another MC-AXMC folder)? There are some error logs we can use to help you diagnose as well, those are located in your main SPT installation directory in the Logs folder

• The file structure should look like this:

user/mods/MC-AXMC

1. bundles
      1. AXMC
        1. mods
          1. [23 bundle files]
        2. textures
          1. client_assets.bundle
        3. client_assets.bundle
        4. weapon_accuracy_international_axmc_86x70_container.bundle
    2. database
      1. locales
        1. en.json
        2. ru.json
      2. templates
        1. handbook.json
        2. items.json
      3. traders
        1. assort_jaeger.json
        2. assort_mechanic.json
        3. assort_ragfair.json
      4. globals.json
      5. mods_compatible.json
      6. mods_conflicting.json
    3. bundles.json
    4. mod.js
    5. package.json
  • I'm not gonna lie, I don't understand how this works. When I download the mod and put it into the User/mods folder and get the .338 bolt action or any guns from the 12.12.30 update they don't have any textures sounds or audio and my hands are just empty. Also it breaks and crashes my game when I pull them out in hideout. I don't really understand if I've done anything wrong and I only have basic knowledge on how to add small mods anyway. You don't need to show me how if you don't feel like it though, I just have no idea if I've messed up or if I have what's wrong. Thank you

Do you have FIN's AI tweaks mod installed ? This mod and FIN's mod are not working together.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!