Illegal Ammo

• Alright.

You use my mod with an unsupported version, so any consequence of that is your own responsibility, just letting you know. I HAVE NOT UPDATED THE MOD FOR 3.2.1 THE LATEST RELEASE IS 3.2.0, just to make myself perfectly clear.

Thanks for the info

• I am just now updating my mod to the latest version. The error message appears to just be an error message with the log that shows in console. They changed the color definitions to be "RED", instead of "red". It just means that you may not get the logging properly, but that shouldn't break any other features.

• skybellrock added a new version:

Patch Notes:

• Updated to AKI Version 3.2.1
    • Added new ammunitions. .338 Lapua Magnum and 12.7x55mm now have explosive variants. All shotgun calibres now have 3 types, buckshot, slug and explosive/flash depending on shell type
    • Completely overhauled explosive ammunition so that it actually works as intended. Explosive ammunition now has a few more options
    • Explosive bullets now have a much higher recoil, and also a guaranteed chance to make someone bleed
    • Explosive ammunition now use quite a bit of different fragments with different damage profiles
    • Added looting and examine experience to ILLEGAL ammunition, completely configurable in config
    • Custom Trader's offers now show up in the Flea Market
    • Fixed conflict between my mod and KMC SVM's option "Remove secure container filters", which resulted in server crash on start-up
    • Fixed a bug that made the option for buckshot pellets not work
    • Added option to toggle detailed server log. Setting this to false, default, will disable all the spam of text telling you what ammunition was added to what. It will also make loading the mod slightly faster. You can enable it if this information is useful to you for for example debugging purposes
    • Added option to turn on debug, a much more detailed log, mostly to be used by developers as it contains very detailed information
    • Added simple config option for Fin's AI, makes it much easier for anyone using Fin's AI to disable or enable AI to use ILLEGAL ammo, also turned on by default now instead of previous off
    • Did a bunch of small ammunition stat balancing, especially of shotgun shells
    • For now, ammunition come default at 0.75x the price they were previously
    • Config guide has been updated with multiple new entries
    • Added multiple new "simple Ammunition Stats" options. Sell price is no longer per bullet, but is an overall multiplier that uses buy price as a base
    • Added the advanced algorithm for spawn chances. You now have a much better idea of what spawn chances are, as the new option "Spawn Chance" in "Simple Ammunition Config", uses % chance in decimal. If you set it to 0.01, the base containers have a 1% spawn chance. "Spawn Chance Multiplier" is an option in itself. Read much more about this in the updated config guide
    • Added option "Spawn Stack Size Multiplier" which changes how many bullets you can find in a stack that spawns. This is by default set to 0.5x, which means that you can maximum find stacks that are as big as a full stack of an ammo, say 60 as an example, multiplied by 0.5, so in that case the max amount of bullets in a stack is 30. This depends on the max stack size of said calibre, it also automatically calculates the lowest amount, which is 1/10 of max
    • Balanced the flea market, so that you can simply enable it and off the bat, it will be a balanced experience. However, the intended way to play is still with Flea Market off for ILLEGAL ammunition
    • Added option to change the Flea Market fee. The fee has been significantly increase by default
    • Fool-proofed the config file, it should now be really hard to mess up. If you still do, congratulations, you have ascended
    • Added detailed error logs and fail-safes to help users problem-solve mistakes they make that results in unwanted mod behaviour
    • Added information/description on how the new error messages and fail-safes work and how they send warning signals to the user
    • Simplified, automated, dummy proofed and improved coding significantly and added a ton of small QoL, changes and features that are too small to be worthy of a mention

I probably missed some notable changes as well, there was a lot. I tried my best to remember the biggest changes and mention them here

Please report any bugs or issues to me. It is of big help since I have limited time to test out every feature of the mod. It is possible that the new AKI Version might have broken something I am unaware of.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!