InternalError_'s Blackmarket trader

• InternalError_ added a new file:

this mod is obviously inspired by 101p's mod, since it does not look like he is updating his mods to the latest releases...
    Of course if 101p will release his version for 3.2.0 i will remove this mod, if he wants me to do that

"THE PRICE ON THE ITEM IS NOT HOW MUCH YOU WILL ACTUALLY GET"

"DO NOT TRY TO SELL STACKABLE ITEMS (like ammo) TO BLACKMARKET"

• Found a pretty serious bug that causes profile corruption. It seems that if you try to sell an item that it for some reason can't find a price for, it returns NaN for the price and corrupts the "money spent" for the blackmarket trader. This immediately causes everything to freeze, and if you restart you are greeted by a screen that tells you that there was an error loading your profile.

This is what the console outputted when I tried to sell Big Pipe's pipe: "Blackmarket: sold item_equipment_mustache NaN"

This is what the screen showed for the error:

I was able to fix my profile by editing my profile JSON manually and changing the salesSum value from "null" to 0.

• InternalError_ added a new version:

Updated to 3.2.1

Fixed config
    Tax is now 0 by default because people were complaining to not get the correct amount of money
    Removed unused code

• Hello, when I boot server with this mod on 3.2.5 I get this error message in the server.exe...

"The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced TypeError ragfairPriceService.getDynamicPrice is not a function

Stacktrace

TypeError ragfairPriceService.getDynamicPrice is not a function

at Blackmarket.resolvePrices (C-SPTarkovusermodsInternalError-blackmarket-1.1.1srcmod.js12847)

at Blackmarket.postDBLoad (C-SPTarkovusermodsInternalError-blackmarket-1.1.1srcmod.js14914)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (CsnapshotprojectobjloadersPostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (CsnapshotprojectobjloadersPostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (CsnapshotprojectobjutilsApp.js)

at CsnapshotprojectobjProgram.js

at processTicksAndRejections (nodeinternalprocesstask_queues965)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (nodeinternalprocesstask_queues653)

at Function.runMain (pkgpreludebootstrap.js198413)

at nodeinternalmainrun_main_module1747"

This error crashes the server and will not allow it to boot. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Once I remove this mod I can play fine.

Escaping from Tarkov since 2016.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!