reserved map hemtic bunker exit door geneator problem

• after a few raid i on reserve map

the generator after i turn it on after and running arround doing looting and stuff and a few mins later it turn off by itself

the gernerator i was talking about is for exit hermetic door , help me

search -> read -> do it -> cant solve it ? -> post it

• is there a way to edit that to last longer ?

Exfil conditions can be found at: \Aki_Data\Server\eft-database\db\locations\rezervbase\base.json

you want to check

not sure it is possible to edit "WorldEvent" itself, but you can try to change it to "Empty"

• Exfil conditions can be found at: \Aki_Data\Server\eft-database\db\locations\rezervbase\base.json

you want to check

not sure it is possible to edit "WorldEvent" itself, but you can try to change it to "Empty"

is there a way i can find this , change it to "empty"(not literaly type tempty) crash my game

"PassageRequirement": "WorldEvent",

"RequirementTip": "EXFIL_BUNKER_POWER",

"Count": 0

• change it to "empty"(not literaly type tempty)

1) I said change to "Empty", not "empty" not ""

2) you can try changing to "None", because "Empty" probably means you should have empty gear slot named in "RequiredSlot"

3) if neither will work - have no idea, but you are free to start from that point and experiment further

• 1) I said change to "Empty", not "empty" not ""

2) you can try changing to "None", because "Empty" probably means you should have empty gear slot named in "RequiredSlot"

3) if neither will work - have no idea, but you are free to start from that point and experiment further

i found a solution i tried all your sugestion it doesnt work but my solution is

{

"Name": "EXFIL_Bunker",

"EntryPoints": "Common",

"Chance": 100,

"MinTime": 0,

"MaxTime": 0,

"PlayersCount": 0,

"ExfiltrationTime": 18

},

only this

it works perfectly so i dont need to turn on generator again, and just go there and extract

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!