Strange hideout errors on fresh installation of SPT.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2c9d2…Zfpxds6hCwdJjHKi6V2ZrHTz8
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?bf5fe…foxy1xekyEfYHsH2BtzHNbYyE
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b55a8…Nd5j7oFDDaCAvutyjtgSKSrdN
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BattleState Games
    List of used mods
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor, for the ease of testing hideout stuff without an insane grind first.

Something is happening with the hideout on multiple fronts. For starters, at max level, you cannot fill the last two slots on the generator. If I could make an educated guess on why this is happening or what I might've done differently to make it happen, I would list it, but I genuinely did nothing out of the ordinary.

To reproduce this, do the following:

Install a new copy of SPT 3.2.0, using files from the BSG launcher and from the appropriate release of SPT.

Create a new account.

Sell everything you can.

Use the Profile Editor on 'Fast Mode' and max everything out.

Give yourself enough funds to purchase fuel.

Purchase expeditionary fuel tanks. 8 in total.

Fill all but the last two generator slots. Note how it doesn't freak out and hang in loading.

Attempt to fill either of the last two spaces.

The game seemingly does not care what other conditions exist, the second you attempt to fill the generator on its last two slots, it hangs and loads until the request times out.

There are similar occurrences on other features in the hideout, namely the scav case and the water purifier, and at the request of whoever might answer, I can provide logs for those as well. I initially thought this was the result of a broken profile from 3.1.1, or some conflicting mod, but it turns out to be an issue that exists without anything being involved beyond the profile editor. If this is an issue with the editor, then I'd be shocked.

If this is something I've done by accident, I hope a dev can let me know how to avoid this in the future. Otherwise, I hope you guys might become aware of the issue, or know the answer to this issue.

Thank you!

• Oh! Thank you for the clarification. So, if I limit the hideout skill to just below max level--49/50?--then everything should work as advertised?

EDIT: Also, if I may ask, what is the deal with the scav case not working? Is it due to the elite hideout skill as well?

• Don't put items into the slots the elite hideout skill gives you.

I don't know what you mean by scav case not working, if you can reproduce it with no mods, can I get you to write up another post for that?

• Sorry about the delay, and I'm responding in this thread given that it isn't something wrong with the scav case itself. Something seems to be wrong in terms of my mods or profile, as a clean run with only SVM for scav case time reduction produced no errors and no infinite loading, and I'm going to test and see just what's freaking out. Thank you for your time and answer, though!

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!