Valens-Progression

• Valens added a new file:

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Hello! Tried to boot the game using the mod and my server is showing up a lot of errors.

• Official Post

Hello! Tried to boot the game using the mod and my server is showing up a lot of errors.

Hello. SVM and V-AIO do the same thing, thus they are not compatible you will need to use one or the other, and not both.

• Official Post

Whoops thought this was V-AIO (recently woke up), but like Fenah said if you give priority to one mod over the other that will also work but you won't get the progression changes...the reason being is likely due to having Bot loadouts configured/changed on the SVM side which is exactly what V-Progression does (alters bot loadouts).

• Valens added a new version:

Fix for missing config, updated types to be compatible with SPT-Aki v3.2.1

• Whoops thought this was V-AIO (recently woke up), but like Fenah said if you give priority to one mod over the other that will also work but you won't get the progression changes...the reason being is likely due to having Bot loadouts configured/changed on the SVM side which is exactly what V-Progression does (alters bot loadouts).

I don't use SVM to alter bot loadouts, the setting is not enabled. Does that matter?

Considering I'm using FAIT to alter the bots' AI, should I have FAIT or your mod load first?

• Official Post

I don't use SVM to alter bot loadouts, the setting is not enabled. Does that matter?

Considering I'm using FAIT to alter the bots' AI, should I have FAIT or your mod load first?

Try it again with the most recent version but if you have anything touching Bot Loadouts it's going to have to be one or the other, and FAIT certainly touches loadouts - rather than changing the folder name of FAIT try simply turning off/disabling gear changes.

• Try it again with the most recent version but if you have anything touching Bot Loadouts it's going to have to be one or the other, and FAIT certainly touches loadouts - rather than changing the folder name of FAIT try simply turning off/disabling gear changes.

Alrighty, I have my mods in the following order:

1. Valens Progression

2. Fin AI Tweaks

3. SVM

I will update to let you know if this works :)

• Whoops thought this was V-AIO (recently woke up), but like Fenah said if you give priority to one mod over the other that will also work but you won't get the progression changes...the reason being is likely due to having Bot loadouts configured/changed on the SVM side which is exactly what V-Progression does (alters bot loadouts).

Some features are only available with the mod you made, while others are available in SVM. It's like that in a few settings but I haven't fully tested it and thought the two might work together. But yes, in the settings that are same to both mods, the priority will definitely be the mod at the bottom of the folder.

Edited once, last by Fenah35 ().

Compatible with SPT-Aki v3.2.2

Added Scav Progression.

v1.2.0 Changelog

• Compatible with SPT-Aki v3.2.2
    • Updated Readme
    • Separated progression.ts into scav.ts and pmc.ts
    • Added config/scav.json and config/pmc.json
    • Added the ability to fully customize the whitelist(s) to your desire(s) with 5 whole templates to customize.
    • Nerfed RFB, and M1A spawn rates on Scavs from 3.35% to 1.07%
    • Nerfed Scavs to adopt Template 2 at Lv 33 instead of Lv 26 to compensate for Workbench 3 at Lv 30.

v1.2.1 Changelog

• Compatible with SPT-Aki v3.2.2
    • Bugfix for using customWhitelists in config/scav.json

• As i said in the normal comments

"Hey. I love the idea of this mod, but sadly it won't work on my spt for some reason..

I am a noob in modding spt tarkov, so am srry if i am just being stupit haha. I downloaded this mod and put it in "D:\Escape From Tarkov SP\user\mods" where i also have my working "Lua-SpawnRework" mod, but when i start the game and play a few rounds, i always meet pmcs with insane gear on them :/ What can i do?? I have spt-aki 3.2.2 installed. Thanks in advance"

I only have Spawn Rework installed and a mod called amands graphics that i put into BepInEx folder and its only enhancing the graphics. So i am really not sure why its not working :/ I tried to whitelist in ur configs but i have no clue what to put there so i let that be haha. Should i send you some start up picture when i start the server or smth?

• Official Post

Yes a screenshot of the server would be a decent start.

Hotfix for scavs spawning with high tier ammo at pLvl 25 instead of 33.

Compatibility update for SPT-Aki v3.2.3

• Updated Valens-Progression to v1.2.4 to be compatible with SPT-AKI v3.4.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!