Valens-Progression

• Having like a 2/3 chance of getting errors like this and no bots spawning in with that spawn wave or at the start of the raid.

The only other mod I use that has to do with bots is POOP, so I don't know if it is an incompatibility, but the problem does not occur without this mod.

I really, really like the mod and would love to use it, but the chance of no bots spawning is too high sadly. Would love to get a fix

• Official Post

Yeah, discovered after my first attempt at playing with the mod post-release as in debug it was fine but debug doesn't spawn bots.

Not sure what the issue is though with the mod, something internally has changed in 3.4.0 and I'll have to figure that out so for the time being either uninstall or persist through the issue.

• Yeah, discovered after my first attempt at playing with the mod post-release as in debug it was fine but debug doesn't spawn bots.

Not sure what the issue is though with the mod, something internally has changed in 3.4.0 and I'll have to figure that out so for the time being either uninstall or persist through the issue.

Any updates on the progress of this mod? its legit one of the mods I have a hard time playing without. I’d love to be a tester and work on troubleshooting with you

• Official Post

Any updates on the progress of this mod? its legit one of the mods I have a hard time playing without. This mod legit means everything to my tarkov experience. Please update it. I'll pay you.

Weekend just started, I'll be working on it throughout, and am putting up a release candidate for testing.

It is a hub rule that mods are free however, there are ways to support me if you so choose which you can find within documentation of my mods.

• Valens added a new version:

Release Candidate 1 for v1.3.0 of Valens-Progression targeting compatibility with SPT-AKI >=v3.4.0

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Official Post

i would love to be a tester

Download and test to your hearts content, lol.

As of note I'm not worried about what bots are spawning with just that there are no issues with bot generation, no errors in server, etc.

The only thing I am worried about is strictly compatibility, and no errors.

Lots of additions in the server backend were made by Chomp to bot generation, which is what this update added, after confirming everything works great then I'll proceed with nulling out all of Chomps botgen, seeing what's on what LL traders currently, and reworking all of the progression for current live status which when finished will be RC2, and if that's good then will fully release a 1.3.0

• I realize I’ve been pestering a little bit and I’m very sorry. Your contribution to this community is huge and would love to help in any way possible. If you need a tester, troubleshooter, or any form of aid lmk as I put hours in every night after work and could provide logs and code in an attempt to make your job easier

• Official Post

I appreciate it. If you want to help can always check the documentation as my stuff's in there. As far as testing or what not I always release to public but also correlate on the Discord which again is in documentation.

Valens-Progression v1.3.0 Compatible with SPT-AKI v3.5.0

* Rework of the mod to become compatible with v3.5.0

* Additions and removals from trader loyalty level lists to coordinate with patch 0.13

* Removal of scav progression changes; these may or may not return. I haven't decided as of yet.

Compatibility for SPT-AKI V3.5.*

* Added Weightings to PMC Equipment

• Official Post

Any idea if this is compatible with swag, poop, or any other form of spawn/difficulty mods? Just wondering if it could effect spawning or aki difficulty settings. This ONLY affects loadouts right?

It will affect bot generation as bot loadouts == bot gen. Can't promise it'll be fully compatible.

Progression v1.3.2 compatible with SPT-AKI v3.5.*

* Hotfix for PMCs not generating with proper equipment.

Compatible with SPT AKI v3.5.*

Added in custom configurations for "boss" PMCs spawning and reduced it from the default as I found they were spawning too often.

Progression v1.3.4 compatible with SPT AKI v3.5.*

* Separate boss spawns out to its own file in boss.ts

* Update mod.ts to accomodate the new boss.ts

* Update pmc.ts to flesh out the equipment weighting from its default of 1.

* Update package.json to reflect v1.3.4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!