SPT-AKI Future updates and when they get released

• This is my first thread so I apologies in advance if any of the info above is wrong...

The reason why I am making this thread is because I wanted to know when does the prebuild SPT-AKI usually get updated? With the most recent version of the main EFT game very recently being released, does the single player version not need to be updated or do we all have to wait until official versions get released first? I have also noticed that the current prebuild SPT-AKI hasn't been updated since the start of the year so I'm confused on how it works.

I personally haven't had time to look in to this myself as I have 2 kids and a full time job to focus on so I am looking to the SPT Gods for assistance, thank you in advance for replies.

Roach

• Release schedule is simple: When it's ready

If you want to join and spend you spare time for free to make things progress faster - you may join Senko's Pub on Guilde to get started. Otherwise just check for announcements on Guilded or subscribe to new releases here:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!