codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?aadc8…1nUJpFzC1aCu9cwjty3PGougR
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e5b5f…rraudM42JntagLpE7D7PnBK7i
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f82bb…yDEHjUb7P2Je83hn6zKcMekGA
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Bought & downloaded Escape From Tarkov from their website (Standard Edition)
    List of used mods
    AWM
    ClearThermals
    CWX-DeSharpener 1.4.3
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.3
    Fin-FoldEverythingAgain
    Fin-ShortSWORD
    Goggles
    HideoutArchitect
    kmyuhkyuk-SkinService
    Lua-CustomSpawnPoints
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.0.0
    Revingly-micc
    SamSWAT-BetterOKP7
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_CTSFO1
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_JWGROM
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_Pararescue
    SamSWAT-FAMAS
    SamSWAT-HeliCrash
    SamSWAT-L85A2
    SamSWAT-M1014
    SamSWAT-MWAirFrame
    SamSWAT-SCARH
    SamSWAT-VALMOD3
    SamSWAT-Vepr12
    Trap-CustomQuests
    zSamSWAT-C79A2
    zSamSWAT-HolosunHS507C
    zSamSWAT-LeupoldDEVO
    zSamSWAT-PKAS
    zSamSWAT-SUSAT
    zServerValueModifier
    zz_kobra-AIO

I remember being able to give commands to friendly PMCs and such and they would respond to you like "I'm okay with that" and then throw a thumbs up. Or say f**k off and either throw a thumbs down or flip you off. I can't remember which version of spt-aki it was (I think it was 2.3.0 and before) but I know it was before ExUSECS got introduced to the game so I believe it could have something to do with that. I've made PMCs friendly depending on which side you choose so if you pick USEC they won't shoot you and BEAR will be hostile and if you pick BEAR same goes with them and USEC will be hostile. But now all they do is look at you with the intent of shooting you in the face and they don't say anything besides saying hostile remarks as if you're still an enemy. Even when throwing them commands they seem to ignore you now until they see an enemy and that's when they get vocal. I've done everything I can with mods and no mods to get them like how they were before and no results.

I can't figure out if you can make them follow commands again. I know whenever you play as a Scav you can give scav commands and they will either follow you or walk away. One thing with PMCs as well and like what I mention earlier is that they will say "Enemy spotted" or "Bear Spotted" to you as if you're the enemy but they will not shoot you. I tried pretty much every AI type to see how they behave and none would make the PMCs follow commands. So I think its something really simple I'm missing or its something a little more complicated and I'll just have to wait and see if gets fixed. I don't think its an spt-aki issue cause before you could do all of that but since the introduction of ExUSECS that might've changed.

Even went back and downloaded the oldest version of spt-aki to get the bot.jsons and replaced the new ones with those and that didn't work. I also went through each bot.json to modify it making them friendly. Like I said I even tried spt-aki with no mods and then with mods and nothing changed. I've tried some AI mods but they don't seem to fix it. I'm aware I'm currently on a test build and I may not receive any support. I was tired of having to redo the files every time and copying pasting (no telling how long I've spent doing that). I was curious to see if the pre-release would fix it since the bot.json config was modified but it did not. I went back and forth to previous versions like 3.2.2 down to 3.2.0 but I couldn't see a difference with the AI behavior. So that makes me think it's a BSG thing but I'm not sure.

I feel like it could be something simple that BSG changed or its just something that will get handled later down the road. All I can say is that I miss being able to have an AI partner or a squad to help fight against other small squads of scavs, raiders, and BEARS. I like lone wolfing it most of the time but finding a fella who will follow you and "somewhat" got your back as you loot is always nice, especially when caught in a firefight with a group that has more than 2 people.

If anyone has an idea of what could be causing them to ignore your commands I would be glad to hear it cause I've tried everything I could to get them to follow me and have them react to the commands you give and no results.

• MurdochMurdoch

Changed the title of the thread from “Made PMC's friendly but they don't follow commands” to “Made PMC's "friendly" but they don't follow commands”.
  • I couldn't even get friendly PMC to be friendly again, they always shoot me on sight.

I always play as USEC, but other USEC consider me as enemy.

It was probably because of the ROUGE setting, it happened after AKI 3.2.0

please share if you can find a way to fix it. :*:*

• I couldn't even get friendly PMC to be friendly again, they always shoot me on sight.

I always play as USEC, but other USEC consider me as enemy.

It was probably because of the ROUGE setting, it happened after AKI 3.2.0

please share if you can find a way to fix it. :*:*

in bot.json

"isUsec": 100,
            "chanceSameSideIsHostilePercent": 0,

• Alrighty so here is what I did to make them "Friendly" or to make them not shoot you on sight.

Like what footlicker said With the bot.json personally I keep "isUsec" at 50 but whenever I do testing I change it to either 100 or 0 depending who I want to see more of (0 = all pmcs will be BEAR) (100 = all pmcs will be USEC)

You will also need to change "ChanceSameSideHostilePercent" to whatever you like depending on your playstyle. I use 0 so that way I'm certain that any USEC's will not shoot me on sight. Same goes with Bear

Now here's the real deal

Go into the configs folder for SPT-AKI which should in Aki_Data\Server\configs and then go into the bot.json, scroll all the way down until you see:

"usecType": "exusec",

"bearType": "followerBigPipe"

Once you see that you will need to change the "usectype" to "followerTest". After a decent amount of test raids with AI types, "followerTest" made the friendly side follow you automatically but they "duck walk" most of the time.

(Honestly you can use whatever AI type but be aware some are bugged out)

Next you need to find the bot types folder, if you go to wherever you downloaded spt-aki at and go to AKI_Data\Server\database\bots\types, once inside the folder at last you can finally see all the different bot types.

The main 2 Jsons we are going to modify is "Bear" and "Usec". its pretty simple all you will need to do is put this in the "Mind": section of the "Bear" and "Usec" jsons. *HERE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD COPY AND PASTE INTO THE MIND SECTION*

(DO NOT Include the titles just copy and paste what is below it)

BEAR "Mind":                                                              

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_BEAR": false,

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_SAVAGE": true,

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_USEC": true,

USEC "Mind":

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_BEAR": true,

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_SAVAGE": true,

"DEFAULT_ENEMY_USEC": false,

Next step is we are going to set what their behavior is going to be which is also pretty simple. In each json you will see this in the Mind section as well

BEAR "Mind":

"DEFAULT_BEAR_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

"DEFAULT_SAVAGE_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

"DEFAULT_USEC_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

USEC "Mind":

"DEFAULT_BEAR_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

"DEFAULT_SAVAGE_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

"DEFAULT_USEC_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack",

Now this part you can do whatever depending on how you play but if you want them to not be hostile to you this is what you do. With BEAR you want to change "DEFAULT_BEAR_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack" to "DEFAULT_BEAR_BEHAVIOUR": "Ignore", With USEC you change "DEFAULT_USEC_BEHAVIOUR": "Attack" to "DEFAULT_USEC_BEHAVIOUR": "Ignore".

*The 3 Behaviors you can use that I've found is Attack, Ignore, and Warn*

That's basically how to make them "Friendly". They will still say hostile remarks to you as if you're an enemy which might throw off your game a little bit but at least now they shouldn't shoot their own guys including you if you are one of them. there is also a command in the mind section which I don't think it does anything at the moment so you don't have to change that but it look like this.

"CAN_RECEIVE_PLAYER_REQUESTS_USEC": true,

"CAN_RECEIVE_PLAYER_REQUESTS_BEAR": true,

"CAN_RECEIVE_PLAYER_REQUESTS_SAVAGE": true,

(This doesn't seem to affect the AI with them following commands, it's set to true and they still ignore requests)

I also just in case changed this from true to false (I'm not too sure what this does exactly)

"ENEMY_BY_GROUPS_PMC_PLAYERS": false,

"ENEMY_BY_GROUPS_SAVAGE_PLAYERS": false,

I've done what I can to make them follow commands but that's something that might have to get worked on by the SPT crew or BSG themselves. I still can't figure out why they just Ignore you now which could be the "Ignore" behavior but there isn't one for "Follow" or "Support" the only 3 I know that works is Attack, Ignore, and Warn.

If that doesn't work pls let me know I will do my best to help whoever is having issues trying to get them friendly. If all else fails I can just send the Usec and Bear Jsons to whoever needs them.

• how about \Aki_Data\Server\database\locations\(map names)\base.json and line

"EscapeTimeLimit": 80,
      "EscapeTimeLimitCoop": 25
      "Rules": "Normal",

I tried that on previous versions and making sure that all the accessible locations is set to "Normal", I don't think it did anything with them receiving commands and such but it made sure that bots in the same faction don't shoot each other including you. Pretty much it added another layer of "Making sure my own guys don't shoot me in the face". Something I noticed as well is that most maps will already have "Rules":"Normal" besides a few which I know one for certain (Customs) and it will have "AvoidAllPmc" set by default. I will update to the stable version of 3.2.3 and try everything that I know and is mentioned on here.

Also when going back and forth through previous versions of SPT-AKI, I noticed that "CAN_RECEIVE_PLAYER_REQUESTS" is missing an E and was spelt like this, "CAN_RECIVE_PLAYER_REQUESTS" which I'm not too sure if it's meant to be misspelled but some stuff is like that in the bot jsons and it still works. (Sadly I've tried both spelt right and wrong for the "Receive_Player_Requests" and that didn't seem to do anything :nikitathinking: ).

But For example in the "Core" section for the bots, "AccuracySpeed" is spelt "AccuratySpeed" and it works when it is spelled like that.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!