Where did you download your game from?
    bsg launcher
    List of used mods
    BepInEx:
    kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUD

Mods:
    HIWL
    ServerValueModifier

I know there already was a similar thread with server crash and blackscreen on extraction but that was caused by the Lua Spawn Rework mod. Since I do not use it, and I couldn't find another thread that had the issue, I opened a new one. I have increase the container and stack sizes for ammo and didn't edit the Bots. I will add the server modifier preset if you need it. I will also add my player profile if you want to reproduce it. The Error occurs when I have many Items with me and try to extract. Also, the following Error appears often in the server console when trying to spawn bots:

unable to find bot assault isPmc: true in cache

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined

at generateBot (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:3279:18)

at BotController.generate (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:3273:20)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:52:61)

at $de60112e0288ef4d$export$1dd35d19c79daa7c.action (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:16329:42)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15226:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15542:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:15532:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:17221:38)

at Inflate.cb (N:\Programme\Tarkov modded\obj\bundle.js:17247:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

And I can't tell if that error has anything to do with the actual problem because I was able to extract once but the server crashed anyways.

• Hi Nyntex,

At this point I think most of the people who are invested into this issue suspect that this may be a SPT-AKI server problem, not any mods. Right now we have to wait for someone to find the root of the problem.

Have a nice day,
    //Devo

• Could it maybe be that the server has ram limitations? When I fill my inventory the game uses like over 18 gigs of Ram and maybe the server can't handle that

My System has 32 Gigs for clarification

The server will not that resource hungry to fill up 32 gigs together with tarkov client. Problem is with some raider waves, and no one knows why at the moment.

Have a good day,
    //Devo

• The server will not that resource hungry to fill up 32 gigs together with tarkov client. Problem is with some raider waves, and no one knows why at the moment.

Have a good day,
    //Devo

I don't mean, that the server will fill up the ram, but that the server can not handle the amount of Ram that the Client trys to save to the server. Not every program can handle any amount of Ram, maybe the server gets overloaded when the Client trys to save it's profile. The client seems to have no problem with the amount of Ram

• Remove your mods and try again

I think you misread what the problem is. My Problem is not the Error in the Console directly since it only may or may not be part of the issue. The Blackscreen only appears, when I have increased container sizes and many Items in my extended containers during the raid extraction. That is where the Blackscreen / Server Crash happens.

Of course, removing the mod fixes that, but that doesn't fix my problem. The Error doesn`t appear because I have increased Containersizes, I was able to extract many times with not too many items but definitly more Items than what would be possible without the mod. That is why I'm saying, it doesn't feel like a mod issue, but rather like a server issue. Also this issue is not related to maps I guess, Shoreline and Factory have this problem (haven't tried others yet, but I guess there is the same problem). Also on Shoreline, the Error never appeared in the console.

Edited once, last by Nyntex ().

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!