codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?60628…Np1yAWz4FhQvy67DYxz8Zc7m7
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?16b59…dnPDPCdQaRJHtXBNbbDFXmJsH
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?20723…aGK828EiWFFEZJCaU6JzDvCXy
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I downloaded the base game from the website and through their launcher via a recommendation of a friend. I downloaded spt from this website using the guides given on the website.
    List of used mods
    none

The requirements (as far as the wiki page for tarkov) says that I need to have completed Supply Plans or Kind of Sabotage completed and Huntsman path Secured Perimeter completed. I completed Supply Plans and killed the 6 PMCs for Secured Perimeter, so the quest for hunting Shturman should appear according to the tarkov wiki. I am sure I am above the level requirement (lvl 32), but it doesn't say it needs a lvl requirement on the wiki. Is there a way I can restart my client somehow in case it would appear then? Or, is this a change/bug by the SPT devs.

I have tried closing everything and reopening everything

I have tried to clean temp files through the launcher.

I have tried going into and out of a raid.

Here is the link I am looking at for the quest. https://escapefromtarkov.fando…tsman_Path_-_Woods_Keeper

Thank you for your time

• I checked the quest data and it needs the following quests to be complete:

Secured perimeter (success)

Supply plans (success or fail)

Sell-out (success)

This is wrong, will be fixed in the 3.2.5 beta to not need sell-out.

• GageTM

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Thank you for the help. For future reference, is there a way that I can check what requirements are needed for certain quests? I feel that I have been missing some because of weird scenarios like this.

Also, I am hating myself because woods is my favorite map and shturman is my favorite boss, but I have to hunt my least favorite boss on my least favorite map, killa on interchange.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!