Strange movement bug - stuck in sprint and stamina slowly decreases even from doing nothing

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?701ac…FQLL1Si1PrjED5zadeCFSFEwW
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d3fce…KC1dRmdm3Nkccp7uksiuUpGRH
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?47c8f…pkUvxQgyuAWAUxvtxwY4YKYs6
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    alevesThings
    Armalite Reloaded
    Accuracy International AWM .338 LM
    Basuro back to 12.11
    Better Lasers and Lights
    Carl Kalash Duet
    Clear Thermals
    CWX Bush Whacker
    Faupi Munitions Expert
    Fin's Eerie Silence
    Fin's Fold Everything Again
    Goggles ++
    Gunsmith Reboot
    Program K
    Questor Reboot
    Refringe Custom Raid Times
    Refringe Custom Stamina
    Revingly MICC
    SamSWAT Cod MW JW GROM clothing
    SamSWAT Duty Exo
    SamSWAT Vepr 12
    scav karma
    Server Value Modifier
    Tacticool Replacers
    Trap CustomQuests
    White Phosphor
    Yim Recoil Tweaks
    SamSWAT HolosunHS507C
    SamSWAT Leupold DEVO
    SamSWAT PKAS
    Thunderbags Bigger Bang
    Alternative Krechet Reticle
    kmyuhkyuh Game Panel HUD
    kmyuhkyuh Grenade Sprite
    Kobrakon Low Health Alert
    Kobraken No More Mines
    notGreg's Directional Damage Markers
    SamSWAT Custom Music
    SamSWAT Old UI Sounds
    SamSWAT Sixth Sense
    Amands Graphics
    Fenix No AI ESP
    notGreg's Scope Tweaks
    SamSWAT FOV
    SamSWAT Helmet Lights
    SamSWAT Old Freelook

I've started to encounter a bug where sometime after pressing the sprint button multiple times either due to panic or some other reason, my PMC becomes unable to walk and will constantly sprint. Holding S causes him to sprint forward. Holding A or D causes him to walk sideways at an accelerated rate. Attempting to move while crouching will instead have him stand and start sprinting again. Prone is unaffected. Another weird thing I noticed is when this bug happens, stamina will constantly decrease. But even when the bar is completely empty, my PMC is still stuck with sprint being the only movement option and is able to move at full speed as if he still has stamina. Attached is a video showing what I was experiencing. For anyone else that experiences this, I think avoiding toggle sprint and using continuous can help to avoid this bug.

• This is a place for support with unmodified AKI. You have dozens of mods installed. It is impossible for someone else to troubleshoot that for you.
    You would need to remove all of your mods, then add them back until you find what is causing your issue.

• This is a place for support with unmodified AKI. You have dozens of mods installed. It is impossible for someone else to troubleshoot that for you.
    You would need to remove all of your mods, then add them back until you find what is causing your issue.

Ah I gotcha. It's ok anyways. I found that the bug doesn't happen with continuous sprinting so it isn't as important as other issues. Thanks though.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!