Steyr AUG 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

• Mighty_Condor added a new file:

• Mighty_Condor added a new version:

• Added a few other locales. These are all I have access to so apologies if yours is not one of them.
      • I believe they are Chinese, Czech, Mexican-Spanish, Italian, Polish, and Turkish. Plus the original English and Russian of course.
      • Feel free to edit your locale under MC-RSH12/database/locales/global if yours is still in English.
    • Added parts and weapons to traders. Should be consistent with live.

Let me know if there are any issues!

• Mighty_Condor

Changed the title of the thread from “Steyr AUG 5.56 x 45mm Assault Rifle” to “Steyr AUG 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle”.

Fixed the Mechanic barter trade - no longer the same as live, 3 x Printed Circuit Boards instead of the new 0.13 barter item the Electronic Components that isn't in the game.

Small update - added support for the old locale format, meaning that this mod will likely work for versions 3.2.5 and newer. It might work for versions 3.1.0 and newer, but I am unsure. It definitely will not work for 3.0.0 and older.

In order to enable compatibility for versions before 3.4.0, open "config.json" with Notepad, and set oldLocales from "false" to "true" (without quotes), save and close the file. No need to change anything if you are using 3.4.X.

Let me know if there are any issues!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!