Items disappeared from stash after upgrading

• After upgrading my stash my lucky scav case had disappeared. I restarted my game and it had reappeared but I noticed some other items had gone missing, I think a slick armor and a attack2 backpack that had items in it. I then restarted again and those had reappeared but the scav box was gone again and so was a mechanism bag. I restarted again and the scav box and mechanism pack were still gone but the attack bag and slick were back. I restarted the server and the same items were still missing.

Edited once, last by WTFimnothere: ​Oh I did read the FAQ and download SP Tarkov from this site. Just thought they were defaulted to yes cause they looked like they were already selected. ().

• I had used it for a little while but did not have it installed when this error occurred. I just tried without any mods and still have the same items missing in stash and my inventory in raid is still not showing.

• There are still some issues being ironed out with the beta branch. If the items are now gone from your profile they are unlikely to show up unfortunately. Although it sounds to me that your profile is borked. Have you tried a fresh profile without the mods on?

• Well I'm mostly good after a bit of experimentation. I moved items around in my stash that appeared to be taking up the same spots as the items that weren't appearing. I then went into a raid and just DC'd in game so I lost whatever items I had on me. I'm now able to see everything in my inventory but I also somehow have an extra pocket slot that is visible in raid and in stash above my tactival vest but is unusable so I guess it's good enough for now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!