All Open Zones

• PreyToLive added a new file:

*** If you would like to support me and my work you can donate to me here. Thank you! ***

DISCLAIMER: AllOpenZones focuses solely on enabling encounters of PMCs and Scavs in various existing open areas that are by default closed off to only other bot types. It doesn't introduce new spawn waves or alter the quantity or spawn rates of bots. For comprehensive control over bot spawns and rates, check out my other mod, BetterSpawnsPlus.

--- All Open Zones ---

AllOpenZones is a simple mod that ensures all pathing and roaming areas within each location are made available for all bot types to spawn in.

--- Overview ---

- Please read the 'OpenZoneGuide' file in the 'info' folder for all open zone related information.

--- Installation Instructions ---

1. Begin by downloading the 'PreyToLive-AllOpenZones-v1.0.7.zip' file from the provided link or the Github repository.
    2. Extract the contents of the downloaded archive. You should now have a folder named 'aPreyToLive-AllOpenZones' containing the mod files.
    3. Navigate to the location of your SPTarkov folder on your computer.
    4. Inside the SPTarkov folder, find the 'user/mods/' directory.
    5. Place the extracted folder containing the mod files into the 'mods' folder within your SPTarkov folder.

• PreyToLive added a new version:

--- ALLOPENZONES VERSION 1.0.6 --- COMPATIBILE WITH SPT-AKI 3.8.0 ---

--CHANGELOG-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Added open zones for Streets of Tarkov.
    • Added open zones for Shoreline.
  • PreyToLive

Changed the title of the thread from “AllOpenZones” to “All Open Zones”.
  • PreyToLive added a new version:

--- ALL OPEN ZONES VERSION 1.0.7 --- COMPATIBILE WITH SPT 3.9.0 ---

--CHANGELOG-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Updated server values for SPT 3.9.0.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!