codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d9f5a…VUAEct4fX68qEM1ND2C4VAknM
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?14a02…u9jGAvD1dr4j7Jd4BawXPkeAt
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5664f…gyThmCoN2ERHYZagQNbWdhdFh
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From Battlestate Games website, game download with the official launcher.
    List of used mods
    None

Hi, so i recently updated my SPTARKOV to 3.4.1, and i installed it with the automatic installer. The problem is: when i start the game by the launcher of SPT, it open the game for like 5 secondes, it freeze, and then close immediatly. I looked for this problem on the forum or the discord but found nothing. I tried tu delete all the file and reinstall, didn't work. I tried to install SPT manually (by patching and extracting the folder), didn't work. I tried to verify the games files, didn't work and finally i tried to delete and reinstall the game and it didn't work either. Apparently it's a hard drive issue with the location (from what i understand from the logs) but i did played SPT in the past like this and it worked.

I don't know what to do i really hope i can find a solution.

Thanks in advanced.

• First time I have come across this here, but a quic google of the error has shed some light, an may give a possible solution.

Ok so as i understood it, i had to install the launcher of BSG on the same Hard Drive (wich didn't cause any problems before idk why), i tried and it worked for the moment but i stay very carefull about that because with this bug it already happenned that i could launch the games a few times and then it doesn't work anymore. Hopêfully this isn't the case here... thank you very much for your help and if this happen again i will tell you.

Have a good day/evening !

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!