Props Automated Selling

• Props added a new file:

• Props added a new version:

This is for version 3.5.0 of SPT.. (it might work on 3.4.0 still)

1. Added support for traders assigned to selling containers in config. If you want to keep ragfair, use "" for the trader.
    2. The correct currency (native) to the trader is added to their salesSum - means you can LoyaltyLevel your traders.
    3. Added support for specifying items to ignore selling in the containers.. just put in the IgnoreFollowingItemTPLInContainers list with the item_id you would use on something like https://db.sp-tarkov.com/search. This will not work for keys since they have multiple layers... what i have in the config right now is currency. Keep that there or some wierd shit happens.

1. Fixed the issue with the traders being associated to the wrong container. I kept forgetting i only grabbed a list of containers actually available even if the label is listed.

Anyways thanks to Valens for bullying me to fix this and Expunge for originally discovering the issue.

1. Added a pricemultiplier option so if you think its still too much money, you can knock it down.
    2. should have fixed the multiple issue with ammo as the price is already given for the lot (not each individual bullet).
    3. Updated for 3.5.1 price method.

Hot out the oven.. not even tested. if its broken either tell Valens or leave a shitty meme in the comments.

Updated for SPT 3.7.4

• Changed config to using JsonC. Now you can comment whatever
    • Removed trading to a specific trader. Now it will determine which traders will purchase the item, randomly pick from them, and then show you the results on raid end.

Yes it will still count towards leveling up with traders.

SPT 3.8.0 Update

• Recoded to use helper libraries.
    • Removed the ability to specify currency or the specific trader. It will automatically choose based on the traderKey and determine how much you get based on currency exchange.
    • Simplified logic and took out the ghetto hack i was using to quickly save and load profile.

If you want to add your own custom traders, edit the traderKey and their id, make sure this mod loads after your traders in order.json file in mods folder

SPT 3.8.0

1. Fixed issue with currency already being converted to rubles and removed the duplicate currency exchange.

SPT 3.8.0

Huge thanks to ItsBeltaine for the fixes. All of these were him.

1. Selling items should be taking into account the stackable amount
    2. Update amount to traders should be in their currency
    3. Don't create a stack of 0 rubles if no items were sold

SPT 3.8.*

1. Fix for 8886_xzibit.png Containers within Containers Issue ( Thanks SaltiestSaltySaltPie for the report)
      also do not put multiple labeled items within each other or they will sell everything except the first (backpack level) item .

SPT 3.8.0 or 3.8.1

1. Removed the container types restrictions. Instead you must put the specific item id you want to remove container restrictions from in the config file (config.jsonc). That way it is compatible with Inventory Organizing Features. My assumption is that you will either specifically label this item for a specific type (e.g. using @o label) or carry it on your person.

Updated for SPT 3.9+

1. Added compatibility for Inventory Organizer. It will search for case-insensitive substring of the label you defined in the automated selling config. Meaning you could have a label like "Sell Stuff; @o Barter Items; @sl". You will have to fiddle with it.

Install to your base spt folder and it will move to user/mods as needed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!