Revingly-NLE-4.4.0
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_CTSFO1
    SamSWAT-CoDMW_JWGROM
    SamSWAT-DolgExoS2
    SamSWAT-HeliCrash
    SamSWAT-SelectEntryPoint
    zPOOP

Hello,

I've upgraded to 3.5.0 and managed to transfer my 3.4.1 profile over and everything seems to be working. I did 2 raids, no issues. I got only 1 problem. In the character screen, I cannot go to the "overall" tab. Once there, my character isn't loading, and neither are the stats, nothing. The rest of the tabs also stop working except for "gear".
    I am trying to understand where the incompatibility lies that makes this happen because if I make a new profile, the "overall" tab will work.
    Does anybody have an idea? I don't really want to start from scratch. Or at least a way to transfer the stash and level to the new profile if it cannot be moved altogether.

• I got it working. I think the profiles are more than just the json now like something else happens when you make it. What I did is copied all the necessary things from my old profile into the new and now the tab is working. In the following screenshot, I highlighted what I copied: https://imageup.me/q46
    In addition, you must also copy "Level" and "Experience" from the "Info" object. After that, change the username and nickname of the new profile to match your old one. Also, notice "id" key after the "SurvivorClass" key. That id should match the name of your new profile's filename (exclude .json extension).

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from Unresolved to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!