Game crashes when trying to play as Scav.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a6e05…7DGruyMovSF8nBuXm7bM3hLi2
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?bc65b…xf7GK2v6NtfFdaQnZRkH5tB1n
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?6468b…XadXGZLmdh8eLii6ryQUhTwNP
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official launcher, standard edition.
    List of used mods
    Base SPT-AKI

Hello,

I've recently installed SPT using CWX's wonderful installer. The game works perfectly in every way, except when I try to play as a Scav, in which case it produces the following error message:

UNHANDLED RESPONSE: /client/match/group/invite/cancel-all

Originially my SPT folder was in a different SSD from my live EFT folder so I attempted a new install on the same SSD, but to no avail.

I realize my server log file is in French and I apologize for that; I'm not sure how to change this. I'm happy to translate anything of course, should anyone kindly choose to help me with this issue.

Thank you very much for any help, and thank you to the wonderful modders in this community for their great work.

• Just checked the SPT discord and I saw as a reported bug that the "enable practice mode" box is not hidden. The bug description added that unchecking it would cause the game world not to be created. I'm completely new to SPT, so I was indeed unchecking it. That did not seem to cause adverse issues playing as a PMC, but perhaps the scav issue comes from this.

I cannot test this right now as I'm at work, but if you're encountering the same problem you could maybe try this.

• Demicore - as a step moving forward it is best NOT touching the game parameters before going to a raid just leave it as default, errors like this can happen when you mess with it. As for the player Scav issue I'm not so sure, I haven't installed 3.5.1 yet hopefully someone else can help in due course. Try with a fresh profile with no mods and default raid settings.

Roach

• Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid
  • Terkoiz

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!