codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f839e…RuNqV9Hkn8gGPmR9WA53RG1w7
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?89a50…CRuit1qN1PhhzEdHpjEfhuvUa
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?386a1…1bKoBUitdm9wCwwXGM4EC6pqa
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The official eft website. I own EOD edition.
    List of used mods
    Atlas-Gear
    Fins Eerie Silence
    Immersive Trader Icons 1.0.1
    ODT Item Info 3.1.6
    refringe Custom Stamina 1.0.5
    refringe Cust om Weight 1.1.0
    Revingly Free healing 2.2.0
    SamSwat Increased Hud Fov
    Server value modifier(removed backpack restrictions, increased skill levelling speed a bit. that was the only changes.)
    Tingle Less Overdamage 1.0.1
    ODT Softcore 1.3.3
    fins AI tweaks
    Platinum SPTRealismAmmoStats 1.0.2 (I dont have the actual mod that changes values just to clarify. only the mod that displays ammo stats)
    amands Graphics
    amands Hitmarker
    CWX BushWacker
    CWX Desharpener
    Dvize FUInertia
    Dvize NoGrenadeESP
    Kobrakon NoMoreMines
    SSH-CombatOverhaul

During raids the game will just crash partway through the raid. the raid appears to last about 10-15 mins before crashing. I have looked around at support but I cant seem to find anything that I can use to pinpoint what is going on. It doesnt happen in factory either because I am not there long enough or just mapsize I dont know. It mostly has happened on woods and shoreline. I think possibly because those maps I usually spend the most time in during a raid maybe. I run the game at 1080p.

amd ryzen 5 3600xt
    32GB 3200mhz ddr4 Ram
    nvidia gtx 3060ti
    game is on a 1tb sata ssd.
    windows 11.

things I have tried:

binaurial audio is off.
    ram cleaning is on
    I did investigate my system usage and from what I can tell its not spiking or anything. the ram usage appears* normal. no overheating or anything. I did read through the logs but I can decipher any issues from my newb programmer who isnt knowledgable at all for any of this. I would appreciate some help. Let me know if you guy's need me to do anything or have any questions. I will state I have the page file setup for the drive. I initially had it setup for the wrong drive. I will continue playing in raids just to see if it crashes more or less now that I have it setup correctly although before I updated on the same setup with my pc I had no crashes so I am unsure if thats the issue.

• Have you tried disabling all mods and using a fresh profile, does it crash then?

Just to test it out I tried making a new profile with no mods and adding all the mods back bit by bit doing a raid in between from no mods to all of my normal mods. it appears to not be crashing now with all the mods on a new profile. I havent had my old profile past this update as I just started over entirely with 3.5.2. I didnt really make any changes to my modlist when the crashes started happening. I hope this new profile doesnt also start crashing as I wouldn't know what was up then other than something happening with my mods overtime or something. I am going to run a few more raids specifically on shoreline and see if the crashing resumes.

• it doesnt seem to be crashing anymore on the new profile. I dont know if it was just my old profile has some kind of problem. But its been a bit and I just setup the new profile to be where the old one is and I appear to be having no problems.-

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!