Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?34fb0…BCfxmMKPCx3ZB7mi3pJYkbctX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    None

I have read through the section on the FAQ multiple times, ensured that I have tried the solutions labeled there through and through. However, this past week I have been trying to get this game to launch, and no matter what it will always get stuck on the splash screen. I have ensured that I have the required dotnet frameworks and runtimes installed. I have wiped, reinstalled, redownload everything for the live client and SPT associated files. It started on 3.5.3 and I saw the release of 3.5.4 hoping that might make the difference. I hope there can be a solution found, and if it is of my own doing, please let me know. Thank you.

• I am having the same issue it seems.

One thing I am noticing with mine is that in the Aki.Server.exe window the client is making these two requests to the server.

[Client Request] /launcher/profile/info

[Client Request] /launcher/server/version

It doesn't seem like the server is responding. So it repeats the request after a few minutes. So if you leave it on the loading screen for awhile you see these two lines over and over again.

I did get the green text of:

Started webserver at http://127.0.0.1:6969

Started websocket at ws://127.0.0.1:6969

Server is running Happy playing!!

So the server should be working just that specific request isn't being received or processed.

• Just for clarification - SPT should not be installed inside your Live Tarkov folder, it goes in to its own folder either on the same drive as your Live Tarkov or on a different drive with space available. If you have already done this, fantastic!

I took a second to look at the logs specifically the Server Log, are you making any changes to your profile whilst the sever is running? Are you opening and closing your Launcher and/or have multiple open at the same time? I'm asking so I can get more information on your issue whilst doing a little troubleshooting to narrow things down so we can help fix it. It sounds like something isn't where it should be or hasn't been setup correctly, hopefully you can provide more info.

Roach

• Hey, just to let everyone know, the SPT install is in a separate folder from EFT live.

Rad Roach

I took a second to look at the logs specifically the Server Log, are you making any changes to your profile whilst the sever is running? Are you opening and closing your Launcher and/or have multiple open at the same time?

I do not have multiple running and I do not close the launcher while it's trying to load.

• Marking thread as resolved. I can finally launch the game and create my character. I wish I had some sort of insight to why it wasn't working, but I believe my dotnet installation was corrupted or missing things. I uninsalled and reinstalled the same SDK, and it is now working.

• chomp

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!