Universal Ammo

• Tyrian added a new file:

• Tyrian added a new version:

Added in requested ammo types.

My apologies to those having conflicting issues with other mods, specifically SVM. Loading SVM after my mod fixes the issues. Not sure what's causing it however, as the All Items Examined setting does not mess with ammunition filters at all. Perhaps it somehow breaks filters in general, I'm not sure and sadly lack the time to look into it completely.

Adds a config.json along with a readme file within the config folder to enable/disable game breaking features, these are disabled by default to prevent game breaking issues.

So, guess who figured out how to fix the infinite loading loose loot magazine issues when emplacement ammo's were enabled?

That's right, now you can get into your raids with 'EmplacementAmmos' enabled, no longer is it just a fun 'hideout' feature.

By replacing the function causing the issues in the first place, it hopefully fixes those issues for good.

Fixxed issues caused by removed ammo types from items.json causing issues with bot generation. Ammo removed from array.

Properly fixed Emplacement Ammo's by pushing them to the staticAmmo pool. Now loose magazines and loose loot will correctly generate if emplacement ammos are enabled.

Refactored certain code.

Removed unused code.

The M32A1 cylinder magazine, for some unknown reason, is not included in the cylindermagazine base classes. It is, essentially an edgecase. Thus it was not being added to the magazine pool, this has now been fixed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!