Task List Fixes

• DrakiaXYZ added a new file:

• DrakiaXYZ added a new version:

Implemented the last couple features I wanted before I considered this a "full release".

This version brings a few more quality-of-life improvements, all of which can be toggled off in the F12 menu:

• Add a new feature that defaults the sort order of columns to a more sane value when changing between columns
      • Task, Trader and Location will now default to sorting in ascending order
      • Progress and Status will now default to sorting in descending order
    • Improved sorting order to include sub-sorting, to make finding quests in your list a lot easier
      • Sorting by trader now sub-sorts by location, then name
      • Sorting by location now sub-sorts by trader, then name
      • Sorting by type now sub-sorts by name
      • Sorting by status now sub-sorts by name
      • Sorting by progress now sub-sorts by name

A build for 3.5.0 is available on GitHub: https://github.com/DrakiaXYZ/S…istFixes-1.0.0-.3.5.0.zip

Update for SPT 3.5.5

NOTE: Will NOT work with any prior version of SPT, use the old version of the plugin for old versions of SPT

Release notes:

• Updated for 3.5.6
    • Now includes an EFT version check, if run against a version different than it was built against, plugin will disable itself

NOTE:

DOES NOT WORK FOR ANY VERSION BELOW 3.5.6

This version will only work with SPT 3.7.1+

* Huge rewrite to be compatible with my upcoming Quest Tracker mod

* Mod is now relatively version agnostic going forward (Not known to be compatible with SPT versions prior to 3.7.1)

Tested compatible with SPT versions:

This mod is now relatively version independent, but is only tested on SPT 3.7.0+

• Fix error notification when running on older SPT versions
    • Allow remembering sort state, will be restored on game start and saved between task panel loads (Disabled by default, enable in F12 menu)

Tested working with SPT Versions:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!