codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fa675…8ToJNyiGvo2sbhmMMEPeNrZhW
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?48387…8sGfPqMZrLL4N82Kq6KR4UayA
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT website
    List of used mods
    KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (Disabled for this test to make sure it wasn't causing the issue)

I saw there was an old solved thread about the spread on these shotguns, but it would appear the bug is back!

Below are screenshots from the Toz, left is SPT right is Live. These were tested in that lower room in Factory with my back completely against the opposite closed door to remove as much human error. Five shots each using the 5.6 buckshot round.

And then the Saiga-12 only in SPT as I'm too low a level on live to buy one right now(This wipe has just felt too uncomfy to play). Five shots with 5.25 buckshot.

Thanks for the time guys!

• Correct the "shogtunDispersion" parameters in SPT configs; "Escape From Tarkov\Aki_Data\Server\database\templates\items.json"
    And find the "weapon_toz_toz-106_20g", next find the ""shotgunDispersion": 20," (from 20 to 1 or zero)

• 3.5.5 has a workaround for this, give it a try

I would love to; sadly the current link as of 23:22 UTC for 3.5.5 in the Discord gives me a "not found" error:
    Not sure if this is a problem on my end or a typo in the link.

Correct the "shogtunDispersion" parameters in SPT configs; "Escape From Tarkov\Aki_Data\Server\database\templates\items.json"
    And find the "weapon_toz_toz-106_20g", next find the ""shotgunDispersion": 20," (from 20 to 1 or zero)

I went to the file references and for both the Toz-106 and the Saiga12 it was already set to "1" I set it to "0.1" and here are the results:

And set to "0"

I managed to scav a Saiga12 on live (It's only 90 durability so that likely has some non-zero affect) and here are the live results for that (and a second test of the Toz-106)

• Oh! 3.5.5 has been released as a stable release since I checked this morning. Give me a moment and I'll test it on a clean install.

• Hey hey! Looks like it's waaay better in 3.5.5 (Screen shots below)!

I compared at a longer distance for my own curiosity and here are the results. (SPT on left, Live on Right)

Considering a test size of 5 rounds for both weapons it looks pretty spot on, whatever y'all did in this last release is great! Thanks so much. ^^

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!