Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5b96d…QqQqxYvczoWBpmbwkTHBfH1Ut
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    none

gets to about loading loot 75% before completely bricking and crashing to desktop. wondering why it happens since im able to run streets perfectly fine without any lag on main servers

• I have similar issues with Streets. The game just becomes one large unending lagging/stuttering mess and it indeed starts using a tremendous amount of system memory. Not 99%, but well up to 95%. Ive checked if maybe a combination of added mods were the issue, but even after removing all mods (which included things like Tarky Menu, and Visceral Ragdoll, etc.) the stutters remains to a unplayable state.

I will try removing my profile and start fresh, cause i didn't have any issues before. I also tried running my profile in the old installation of 3.5.4, which never had any issues either, and the same stutters happened with and without mods, so i dont think its a 3.5.5 only issue.

My guess is that the profiles somehow become corrupted or something, so as i said i will attempt to see if a fresh start will fix the stutters.

• I have similar issues with Streets. The game just becomes one large unending lagging/stuttering mess and it indeed starts using a tremendous amount of system memory. Not 99%, but well up to 95%. Ive checked if maybe a combination of added mods were the issue, but even after removing all mods (which included things like Tarky Menu, and Visceral Ragdoll, etc.) the stutters remains to a unplayable state.

I will try removing my profile and start fresh, cause i didn't have any issues before. I also tried running my profile in the old installation of 3.5.4, which never had any issues either, and the same stutters happened with and without mods, so i dont think its a 3.5.5 only issue.

My guess is that the profiles somehow become corrupted or something, so as i said i will attempt to see if a fresh start will fix the stutters.

Does streets lag on the live version of the game for you? Have you tried turning on mip streaming?

Streets is extremely vram/ram intensive and would stutter once it hits the ram caps on your system.

• Where exactly can i find this mip streaming option?

I haven't really done much with the live servers myself. A few small raids on customs and some scav runs, but sweating it out against other players doesn't draw me that much. Hence why i like the SP mod so much. So i cant say for surten if the Streets map has the same issues for me on live, compared to the mod.

• Where exactly can i find this mip streaming option?

I haven't really done much with the live servers myself. A few small raids on customs and some scav runs, but sweating it out against other players doesn't draw me that much. Hence why i like the SP mod so much. So i cant say for surten if the Streets map has the same issues for me on live, compared to the mod.

Its under graphics settings at the bottom.

• thx i will try it out

Edit, turns out it was already on in the settings, so mip mapping isn't the solution. I did clean up some space on my HDD where the game is installed, maybe that could have some effect as it turned out i barely had more then 5 gb of free space on the HDD

• Not using the nvdia dlss and amd shit. Downgrade the texture and shadow LOW settings. I'm on 1060 6gb and i5 7500, and the fps 1080p is 40-50-60 in street. If turn on the binaural audio is dropped the my fps. Turn off!

The mods using this, dropp the fps: GamePanelHUD. This mod is not updated the 3.5.5 and dropp -15 fps.

• So cleaning up space, along with lowering some shadow and graphic settings seems to have atleast fixed it to a point of a playable state. Still have some micro stutters sometimes, but i dont have a NASA rig so thats ok. Probably on my end it was the low space on my HDD that contributed most to the problems.

I did find out my PSU is having issues with a broken fan, so thats going to be replaced soon, so who knows maybe some power fluctuations due to the PSU not cooling properly is also partly to blame.

• So cleaning up space, along with lowering some shadow and graphic settings seems to have atleast fixed it to a point of a playable state. Still have some micro stutters sometimes, but i dont have a NASA rig so thats ok. Probably on my end it was the low space on my HDD that contributed most to the problems.

I did find out my PSU is having issues with a broken fan, so thats going to be replaced soon, so who knows maybe some power fluctuations due to the PSU not cooling properly is also partly to blame.

The hdd space needed the virtual memory. SSD is way better then HDD!! Because the memory is full, using the virtual memory. If not use the game virtual memory, crashing memory leak problem.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!