AT's Nanosuit

• ChiNoel added a new file:

• ChiNoel added a new version:

Removed Chinese characters for compatibility.
    Optimize protection area of Armor Mode.
    AutoFix config in F12 menu.

• I've got an issue with the magazine and the stock of the typhoon being incompatable with the main weapon itself. It can load and shoot the proprietary rounds but that's about it.

Current Mods Installed

Kiki's bigger stash

ATLAS gear

Bluehead's AIO trader

JustNU core (used for lukewarmpudding's blackgear mod)

Priscilu trader mod

ShadowXtrex Welcome Gifts mod

Extrenz Arnautov's tracer mod

Tyrian's Sensible Universal Weapon Mods

Lukewarmpudding's black gear mod

FALmonsta's Caiman retexture bundle
    FALmonsta's Multicam black, tropic and standard bundle.

AT-nanosuit mod

BepInEx

kmyuhkyuk's gamepanel HUD

I have booted up SPT with only the nanosuit mod but still have the same issues

• We tested it out and we can't reproduce the issue you're having, the gun can be took apart and reassembled without any problem. Can you explain more about your issue?

Btw, a new version of the mod is released and I recommended you to try it out to see if the issue is fixed.

• We tested it out and we can't reproduce the issue you're having, the gun can be took apart and reassembled without any problem. Can you explain more about your issue?

Btw, a new version of the mod is released and I recommended you to try it out to see if the issue is fixed.

I figured it out, it was a mod conflict between yours and tyrian's universal weapons mod. Just needed to disable the mod and use a fresh profile. Tyrian's UWM might have been overwriting some of your weapon's properties so there might be a possibility for other mods similar to that causing conflicts

• Doesn't work for me :(

Idk if it's because of my other mods but I don't even have that many.

But all the hotkeys do nothing. Can't activate any modes. Installed correctly as the helmet/outfit/weapons/etc. are all in game and work properly.
    Just the suit itself doesn't work.

The one thing that "works" suit wise is when I get hit it does play the painkiller effect like it's trying to use it, but nothing actually happens. Disappointing as I was really excited to use this ever since the creator discontinued his energy shield mod.

Edited once, last by cxh ().

• Here is the error:

[Exception] : ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null.

UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate (UnityEngine.Object original, UnityEngine.Vector3 position, UnityEngine.Quaternion rotation) (at <85d1d3e7744a4a47b5f51883bf40bba2>:0)

nanosuit.nanosuit.Update () (at <4ae1c19611fb424ab547035a0e78d9f3>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class312:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!