MoreCheckmarks

• VIPkiller17 added a new file:

• VIPkiller17 added a new version:

Fixed an error while checking if loose item is needed for any quest in certain cases causing interaction menu to not pop up

Added more error handling.

This should prevent but not necessarily fix bugs.

If something doesn't work, enable you bepinex console in the bepinex config and send me the errors that pop up when the mod doesn't work as expected.

Added support for quest checkmark and tooltip to show which quests an item will be needed for in the future

Restructured most of the code for checkmarks and tooltips.

Fixes a few bugs about those and streamlines the entire process.

Note that items not found in raid will not be considered as items that can be handed in for quests, even if they can. This will be fixed eventually.

Also note that only items in stash are counted. So the count of how many items you have won't change as you grab it in raid, only once you put it in your stash.

• Encountered a bug !

An Iskra found in raid, was showing as purple/barter and I think no other infos on the tooltip other than possible barters
    Once I arrived to the stash it became Yellow (needed it for a future quest), I swear I had none and that's the only one
    Here is my Json :

"fulfilledAnyCanBeUpgraded" : false,

"questPriority" : 1,

"hideoutPriority" : 2,

"wishlistPriority" : 3,

"barterPriority" : 0,

"showLockedModules" : true,

"showFutureModulesLevels" : true,

"showBarter" : true,

"needMoreColor" : [ 1,0.37255,0.37255 ],

"fulfilledColor" : [ 0.30588,1,0.27843 ],

"wishlistColor" : [ 0.23137,0.93725,1 ],

"barterColor" : [ 1,0,1 ],

"includeFutureQuests" : true

I'm using 3.5.8

Adding crafting checkmark.

Cyan (light blue) will now be used for crafting checkmark by default, instead of wishlist.

Wishlist will now be dark blue by default.

• Items on certain types of enemies, like PMCs and bosses for example, are not "found in raid" until you bring them out of the raid. An item must be found in raid to be considered a quest item. That is why is did not appear as needed for a quest until you got it out of the raid.

Fixed showCraft and showFutureCraft not being imlpemented

showFutureCraft is now false by default

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!