A.E.S. (Ultimate Questing Traders)

• Flowless

Changed the title of the thread from “Svetlana” to “ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) [BETA]”.
  • Flowless added a new version:

From now on Svetlana & Anastasia share the same mod. All updates will be on this page. Updates specific to each of the traders will be explained in plain text. No more need to install dependencies, everything is now directly in the mod.

Anastasia

• 1 New Quest added
    • Add more accessories
    • Updated Translations

Svetlana

• Updated Translations

Anastasia

• Added all Muzzle brakes
    • Added Italian languages

Svetlana

• Added Italian languages

Anastasia

• Fixed the second quest that could not be unlocked after the completion of the first one.

Anastasia

• Added Receiver
    • Added 1 New Quest !
    • Added ES-MX Translation

Svetlana

• Added Fuel to Blacklist
    • Fixed a bug when the Makarov (Modded Edition) was supplied with a bullet in the chamber and the magazine
    • Fixed bad price for the Makarov (Modded Edition)
    • 6L31 60-round magazine are now LL3 instead of LL4
    • Added ES-MX Translation
  • Flowless

Changed the title of the thread from “ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) [BETA]” to “ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) v0.2.0”.

Anastasia

• Added Chinese Translation
    • Updated Translations

Svetlana

• Compatibility to 3.5.7 added
    • Added 8 new Quests animelaughing
    • Added Comtac 2 & 4
    • Added Ammunition case
    • Added Document case
    • Added Secure container Epsilon
    • Added Injector case
    • Added Grenade case
    • Added S I C C organizational pouch
    • Added Item case
    • Added Chinese Translation
    • Updated bad price for some items
    • Updated Translations
  • Flowless

Changed the title of the thread from “ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) v0.2.0” to “ALLinOne (Anastasia + Svetlana) v0.3.0”.
  • Hy, this quest is right? Saying find 10 ammo boxes, but handover 20. If I buying boxes not handover. Why? If not find 10 ammo boxes, if how to handover? :D Sorry my bad english. So, i find 10 boxes in raid, and handover. Other 10 boxes how to find? If all find in raid, why not saying this quest? Please write this quest find 20 boxes in raid and handover. Or find 10 and handover 10.

• Hy, this quest is right? Saying find 10 ammo boxes, but handover 20. If I buying boxes not handover. Why? If not find 10 ammo boxes, if how to handover? :D Sorry my bad english. So, i find 10 boxes in raid, and handover. Other 10 boxes how to find? If all find in raid, why not saying this quest? Please write this quest find 20 boxes in raid and handover. Or find 10 and handover 10.

Oups || You can redownload the mod it's fixed !

I PLANIFY TO ADD A LOT OF FEATURES & QUESTS WITH A LOT OF BUGS FIX IN THE NEXT WEEK !

Anastasia

• Mod working with SPT-AKI 3.6.0

Svetlana

• Mod working with SPT-AKI 3.6.0
  • I wanted to play with this mod, but I was faced with the fact that another mod does not work with your, can you solve it somehow?
    This mod does not work --------

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!