Realistic FLIR Thermal Scope - 60Hz, 320*240px and Range

• Borkel added a new file:

• Borkel added a new version:

Now works with 3.5.6 without the version warning.

Also works in 3.5.5.

Updated with a new and more realistic reticle from Geff Hannigan's EFT Scope and Red Dot Sight Overhaul.

Had to reupload it because silly me added a # in the package file.

Welp, mister Borkel! This mod was so helpful fixing another one of BSG's incompetence.

Would you be interested in keeping it up to date, especially with the new wipe around the corner?

A quick update to 3.6.0 would be really nice as well, but I'm not familiar with how long would it take and how much effort it involves. :(

Sorry, I'm just here trying to be grateful for every modder helping where they can to fix all the issues in this game.

Thank you for all your efforts and help! Much appreciated! <3

• Hmm, does it not work in 3.6.0? Try to use the current version of the mod, it is very likely to still work. Let me know if it does work.

• Hmm, does it not work in 3.6.0? Try to use the current version of the mod, it is very likely to still work. Let me know if it does work.

I removed all mods and tested it in 3.6.0

Seems to be working! I will enable the other mods one by one and re-test. Will post if anything unusual happens.

Thank you!

Updated for 3.6.0. Let me know if it works correctly as I don't have 3.6.0 SPT myself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!