SPT-Realism Mod
    SWAG
    zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    SamSWAT.FOV
    skwizzy.LootingBots
    SAIN-3.5.7
    FOVFix

So usually i get from 70 to 100 fps on Birdeye but whenever bots spawn it goes all the way down to 30. What is the issue?

• Not sure I am allowed to post or it's helpful in any way, but I'm experiencing the same thing.

AKI 3.5.7

All mods are latest version:

Amands

kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUD (+EFTAPI)

SAIN (+BigBrain from Drakia)

Drakia-Waypoints

Tyr-FragmentationSetter

Realistic-FLIR

dvize.BushNoESP

dvize.NoNoZone

With no bots on any map, I get 60FPS capped. Yes, I know, I'm still on old school monitors, unfortunately. I accept donations though. Kidding.

It's going to 30FPS when bots spawn around, especially on Lighthouse and Streets. Literally unplayable sometimes, especially when Goons/Bosses show up.

In my opinion (I might not be the right individual to comment with no proper technical understanding of this trash coding from BSG), but scopes add up taking FPS down because it's a second display you're seeing scoped. Meaning, your system has to render once more everything in the scope. They couldn't find a different solution and I don't want to get in the details. :|

Maybe someone from these very talented modders can explain what they see in the code when they prepare bots.

Modders from this community have fixed so many bugs, issues and annoyances from this game, it's ridiculous at this point how BSG (and their glorious leader) can be so stubborn and not take every fix and mod into account to fix so many issues.

From graphics, to bots behavior, various skins and other amazing quests and environment fixes.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “FPS Drop when bots are spawning nearby” to “[MODDED] FPS Drop when bots are spawning nearby”.
    • Official Post

Bots take up a lot of processing power, even the top CPUs struggle, the only real way to improve your fps is to buy a high-end CPU

You could look at upgrading your ram to 16GBs

An alternate would be running fewer bots / not running AI improvement mods like SAIN

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!