DanW-LateToTheParty-1.1.15
    More Checkmarks
    Platinum-EyesOfATrader-1.3.0
    Realistic-FLIR-RS32
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0
    SWAG
    SAIN
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

I just wanted to pinpoint a couple game breaking bugs which if you are willing to abuse them, get really handy.

First bug (you can correct me with this one since I haven't played online tarkov for quite a while) - SNB rounds are being sold on flea market, letting you buy them for ~800-100rub and sell them unpacked for 30k rub to mechanic. Screenshots are provided:
    EscapeFromTarkov_JSMnuYZ9eW.jpg.jpg

Here are the mechanic prices:

EscapeFromTarkov_sL8p8h4Aok.png.png

Next bugs are provided with a video and how to reproduce them:

• Official Post

A lot of different things mentioned here:

SNB ammo box: there's no flea price for the ammo as it doesn't appear on flea very often, it falls back to the handbook price (1000 rub).

Insure items in pouch: i thought this is how it works in live?

Removing mods on trader presets: There was a fix a few versions ago not sure what happened to it. Would need further investigation.

The price doesn't change after editing the preset + you still get the full item, right?

Can the item be altered to have additional items for same price?

• Thanks for correcting on SNB ammo boxes. Yes, even after editing the preset you still get the fully modded weapon. About insuring - You cannot insure S I C C or your keyholders as you can simply dupe them by dying in raid and selling to traders even after. I will see what I can do more with presets and give updates

• Here's correction on insuring:

Online EFT pouch - You cannot insure anything like keys, keyholders, keycard holder, documents case and cards.

EscapeFromTarkov_Brrn3MfNwd.png.png

Offline EFT pouch - You can insure everything that isn't a medical item and everything that you can place it inside. Keys, cards, documents case, everything. It will be returned to you by the trader you insured with.

EscapeFromTarkov_qzYP3MzQJw.png.png

About editing the presets:

1) The price doesn't change whenever you edit the preset in traders shop. It quickly sends you a error and get you in main menu

EscapeFromTarkov_GMBYjn1Gj8.png.png

EscapeFromTarkov_bfRbI7VoHe.png.png

2) After the error the edited preset stays and you get the original gun once you buy it
    EscapeFromTarkov_QZMlfuoQEd.png.png

I guess this bug is somewhat fixed? But it still keeps showing the edited presets no matter how many errors you get.

• Just found another method of actually printing the money, take a look! Free FLIR from jaeger is guaranteed (with commentary)

First method I showed wasn't the successful one, so here you go, more profit off free mods!

I suggest watching it to see all of the steps (All of the mods that were not taken are disappearing)

RIP two of my junk boxes

• Official Post

I've tried to reproduce this and cannot, you're likely seeing a bug caused by a mod

The only issue I can see is the traders items looks like it is missing mods, buying the item gives you the full, unedited weapon

• Are you sure you've done the exact same steps? I just reproduced it again without any mods on fresh account and installation with the latest hotfixes. If you can test it again, I will give you a step-by-step guide, the video demonstration can be a little confusing:

1. Grab or have a random mod (scope) attachment in your stash which is bought or found in raid

2. Have a backpack on you so you can dump the mods you want in your backpack from the traders weapon

3. Pick your desired gun with mods

4. Click on edit preset

5. Here things get spicy. You HAVE to click on "Use only available parts" before doing anything else

6. Attach some random cheap scope/mod you bought earlier on the gun from your inventory

7. Take everything else off you want from the gun and click "Assemble"

8. The error is gonna show up that we cannot put our items in traders inventory. Too bad! Click "Ok" and head back to main menu while dismissing our weapon preset

9. Get to post raid menu where you insure your items

10. Click on "Character" and you should have everything in your sorting table!

Get in raid, extract and sell them off, repeat until you're tired

Later on SPT will give you an error again that you cannot put items in the traders inventory and gonna return everything that we haven't sold. But the money stay.

Sure thing, I can create an issue there as well

Edited 4 times, last by harmony ().

• harmony

Changed the title of the thread from “Game breaking bugs related to SPT-AKI (following previous versions)” to “[SPT-AKI 3.5.x] Game-breaking bugs and abuse of a flea market”.
  • Update on pouches: Just tried loading all of my mods one-by-one and found the mod which (for some unknown to me reason) enabled insuring on some of the items called as NoDiscardLimit. Not sure from what mod it comes but I don't remember installing it. Well, yet another issue is sorted out now at least

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!