• MoxoPixel added a new file:

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• civiciam added a new version:

• Updated prices to reflect original ones better
    • Added a mesh texture for the Aimpoint sight (same as the texture on the lower receiver)

• MoxoPixel

Changed the title of the thread from “AR-15 White Core” to “WhiteCore”.

Updated to 3.6.1 and balanced prices for all items. Also removed some overpowered stats for the parts. This version can be used for SPT version 3.5.5 up to 3.6.1.

• The trader Painter is now required
    • If you used a different version of this mod in the past you have to DELETE every modded item from previous WhiteCore versions. A new wiped profile is recommended for people who don't know how to clean up modded items.
    • Rewrote the whole mod to use better code

• Added AN/PEQ-15 tactical device (White Camo)

• I am having an issue with this mod not loading the custom items the icons just spin and then when i load in raid with them the game crashes.

• Helpful

Yes thoes work fine I also have issues with sandcore but that one doesn't even load the profile when i start it up it throws an error message in the server. (I attached it here for reference) image.png?ex=66211c0a&is=660ea70a&hm=d1d752a34f8a2489373d73e06be339763d1b8269d5bc63a056f1a09226ef8492&=

Edited once, last by Vox ().

• Yes thoes work fine I also have issues with sandcore but that one doesn't even load the profile when i start it up it throws an error message in the server. (I attached it here for refence) image.png?ex=66211c0a&is=660ea70a&hm=d1d752a34f8a2489373d73e06be339763d1b8269d5bc63a056f1a09226ef8492&=

Oh I know why that error is happening. I forgot to change civiciam-sandcore to MoxoPixel-SandCore inside mod.ts. Going to update this tomorrow too.

• Yes to both of the questions.. Black core works fine as well as painter and tactical gear just the other retextured mods give this error in server..

• Yes to both of the questions.. Black core works fine as well as painter and tactical gear just the other retextured mods give this error in server..

I missed this error somehow. I just made a post over on the Painter thread with the exact same issue. Only utilizing the painter mod and required black core / mag tape. When adding in either green , white , or sand core I get the same error. Did you ever find a fix for this?

• MoxoPixel added a new version:

• Updated for SPT 3.9+
    • Changed white magazine to use Mongo ID
    • Updated Painter loyalty levels

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!