Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?26b06…RiHkUy8MYYggwWkcRSpqNWe2F
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov Website
    List of used mods
    none

I decided that I wanted to try out SP-Tarkov today and when I downloaded the installer off the website and installed everything when I tried to boot it up and all I got was a blank white screen that just stayed the same until I closed out the game and when I try to relaunch the game to see if it would fix it it never did I have uninstalled and reinstalled the live version of Tarkov aswell as SP-Tarkov and to no use it still loads up with a blank white screen. Any solutions?

• Official Post

Your client log shows a few font-related errors, what language are you using in windows?

Did you install using the installer or manually?

You mention reinstalling live tarkov, can you also try the file integrity check you can do in the live launcher + run installer again

• For windows I’m using just default English I haven’t changed anything like that. I used the installer and I can try to run the file integrity check again.

• Update yesterday I ran the file integrity check on the live version of tarkov and also re-ran the installer again and it still gives me a white screen when I launch SP-Tarkov.

• Have the same problem here, I downloaded AKI files manually (because auto-variant didn't work for some reason), after launching the game it is just white screen with no error messages or anything like that. I checked live EFT aswell, it launches perfectly with no issues. Maybe that helps, I would like to find the solution.

• Update: I just downloaded the automated installer and my game works fine now, the white screen on startup issue seemed to fix itself.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!