Amands' Sense

• Amands2Mello added a new file:

• Hi, I really enjoy the look of this mod but I am having some issues installing it, I have the 3.5.8 version and went through the Dropbox download, and copied it to the BepInEx folder and I have the path as aki\BepInEx\plugins unless the dropbox has a different download path.

• Hello amand, just wanted to tell you that the mod works great for me, I love how it almost feels like Farcry. I was going to make a suggestion but you already have it in mind it seems(tying it to search or perception skill). Honestly all your mods have been bangers so far, keep it up.

• First off, Love the mod. It has already helped me find a bunch of bodies I otherwise would have lost, and recover some accidentally dropped mags.

Unfortunately, I'm having an issue with the mod where every single item and container is showing up as red when they're pulsed. I haven't changed any of the default settings, and checked that they are set to different colours.
    The mod is still very much useable, just an odd bug.

• the mod version for SPT-AKI 3.5.8 is AmandsSense 0.0.9, you can find it on GitHub Releases.

Releases · Amands2Mello/AmandsSense (github.com)
    If you already have the right version the folder structure and files should look like:
    SPT/BepInEx/plugins/AmandsSense.dll

SPT/BepInEx/plugins/Sense/images/*.png

SPT/BepInEx/plugins/Sense/items.json

Yeah my folder looks like that and I got it off the github Does it have to be rebound or something, sorry new to modding and don't know if for Tarkov you need to remap specific keys know it's by default press f twice to ping

• First off, Love the mod. It has already helped me find a bunch of bodies I otherwise would have lost, and recover some accidentally dropped mags.

Unfortunately, I'm having an issue with the mod where every single item and container is showing up as red when they're pulsed. I haven't changed any of the default settings, and checked that they are set to different colours.
    The mod is still very much useable, just an odd bug.

if every single item on your game is a non-Flea item due to another mod this could be the problem, if not then it's a bit more complicated and if so, you can send the log file located at SPT/BepInEx/LogOutput.log

• Amands2Mello added a new version:

• Amands2Mello added a new version:

• Terkoiz

Approved the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Approved the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!