List of used mods
    Chomp-DisableFleaBlacklist
    CNN_Container
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert 1.6.8
    KcY- SeeItemValue 1.5.1
    ServerValueModifer
    ZeroWait
    zPOOP

Having a new problem that came up recently. Load into the game fine, stash works, traders etc. I then pick my player or scav to go into a raid, select any map, After i select a map and click 'NEXT' Nothing happens, No UI loads up to show, insurance or AI settings etc. This also happens with my Scav. Now this problem is very wierd considering how no less than an hour ago i was playing perfectly fine with no issues. Now i understand that alot of my mods are outdated, but they have not been a problem before. I do however suspect one mod to be the cause. ServerValueModifer, in this mod i can make it so labs is free of charge, no key needed and i can load in. When i changed this option to on. The problem happened, so i closed the game, aki etc, disabled the option and went back in to find the problem was still there. That is only thing i can think off that caused this problem unless there is something else. I did not add any new mods or take out any new mods before turning the Free labs option on, nor have i messed with any config files, updated EFT Live etc. If the problem is because of ServerValueModifer and turning on the option for Free labs entrance, how can i fix this problem?

Thank you :D

EDIT: I'd also like to add that i installed sp tarkov via installer. ServerValueModifer mod name is actually '

KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM) 1.6.6'

Edited 2 times, last by UNKWNK2 ().

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Blank screen after selecting map and pressing 'NEXT'” to “[MODDED-3.5.8] Blank screen after selecting map and pressing 'NEXT'”.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!