MeowShader - A stylishly beautiful ReShade preset.

• wara added a new file:

• So I have tested and it looks like MXAO and iMMERSE MXAO both give me lighting issues on specific optics, turning these off fixed my issues though. Just something to take a look at or just a fix if someone else is having this problem, otherwise great reshade.

• This is documented in the description of the mod, specifically in the section detailing each effect. From what I've tested, this only happens in some underground areas like the hideout and some places in factory, etc. and as you said, only for some scopes. I don't think it's an issue that's fixable since ReShade just reads the depth data from the game.

I kept MXAO on the preset despite the issue cause imo it brings more to the image than it breaks, and you can easily toggle off ReShade temporarily when it happens by pressing "End". (Or you can directly bind specific effects to a key)

But yeah, edit the preset however you like! That's the whole purpose of it! :)
    Thanks! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!