Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?10ea1…HuK26z1BGTkWnEfMYxoKxAQve
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from tarkov launcher
    List of used mods
    none

So i have done several fresh installs of SPT. both manually installing them and using the API installer. i have gotten the installs to all work to the same point. the server starts correctly. i open the launcher and create a profile. when i hit start game. it says patching and then nothing happens. the start game button stays greyed out for a couple seconds and then comes back.

I have tried running both as administrator and that makes it so it flashes a black screen before it goes back to the launcher but otherwise everything is unchanged. i attached the logs that it generated. i have searched for answers from the archives and nothing seems to work for me.

also side note. installing and reinstalling things is very tough for me due to limited data bandwidth. i was 3 days getting the api installer to work 1 time because it would hang up on downloading a file and never finish. and by limited data bandwidth. my download speeds range from 1KB/s to 1MB/s

note. i had to use the server log file for the other log files because it has not generated any log files in my attempts to launch.

• SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

that is the launcher logs hopefully it helps. sorry for the slow replies. im actually in Antarctica currently for work and will be for a year so id like to get this working while starlink still works for me.

• Also a note. i have launched Tarkov normally and can get into the menu and do everything in the menu or load into a singplayer raid but i cannot connect to a live raid because of my ping

• My antivirus is windows defender. It is not interfering in any way that i know of. i have tried turning it off with no effect on the game. Neither of the log files that you asked for are generated on my install. The entire logs folder was deleted the moment i first tried to launch the game from the launcher. A search for either of those files leads to no files found in my SPT folder.

The most i have been able to get is after going into properties and making, the server, the launcher, and EFT.exe run as admin permanently. after doing that when i click launch game it says patching, stops for a second, flashes a black screen like its actually opening the game alongside my cursor turning into a loading circle. then the screen closes back to the launcher like nothing changed at all.

• Something of note that i have thought of. i opened task manager and watched what happened when i clicked start game. it closes the launcher process for a moment while patching, then it opens the process again, then the screen goes black, after the black screen goes away the EFT process is visible for a moment and then it closes.

I feel that it is something to do with the patcher that downgraded my EFT files not installing something or uninstalling something important so that the game cannot launch properly. Can anyone provide a screenshot of what their working intall folder looks like to see if i can spot any differences with mine?

• The easiest way to explain what is happening. is if you go to your live EFT folder and double click on EFT.exe without the BSG launcher open. it does the exact same thing for me as clicking start game in the launcher. I noticed that my SPT folder is missing the flie, EscapefromTarkov_BE.exe which was deleted i think the first time that i tried to launch the game or it was deleted by the patcher.

• Also. i tried making a new folder where i do not downgrade EFT from the current version. and just installing spt in that folder yielded results. after ignoring the warning about version mismatched i launched from the launcher and it opened the game fully. and it started to connect to the server but failed to actually connect because of version errors but it launched the game and opened the starting loading screen before i closed it after waiting a couple minutes with nothing happening other than it loading.

• Official Post

The easiest way to explain what is happening. is if you go to your live EFT folder and double click on EFT.exe without the BSG launcher open. it does the exact same thing for me as clicking start game in the launcher. I noticed that my SPT folder is missing the flie, EscapefromTarkov_BE.exe which was deleted i think the first time that i tried to launch the game or it was deleted by the patcher.

This is expected behavior.

Also. i tried making a new folder where i do not downgrade EFT from the current version. and just installing spt in that folder yielded results. after ignoring the warning about version mismatched i launched from the launcher and it opened the game fully. and it started to connect to the server but failed to actually connect because of version errors but it launched the game and opened the starting loading screen before i closed it after waiting a couple minutes with nothing happening other than it loading.

Don't do this,

if you want to manually install, follow the install steps here: https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…nual-install-instructions

• Official Post

I installed latest version of Tarkov, downloaded SPT Installer and tried to use it. No dice, it just says 'No patcher available for your version'. What I'm doing wrong here?

EFT updated twice today, if you see that message wait 24 hours for us to generate a patch

And dont hijack someone elses support thread with your own problem next time

I can't even install the SPT i get this error so i can even get logs to make a ticket. Sorry to hijack the thread. Dont know what else to do.

Same for you, make your own thread or ask in discord

• Does anybody have any ideas for what i can do to get this working? i have 2 installs that are doing the exact same thing. One manually installed and one installed with the launcher.

• im going to update the game and try the new downgrade patcher to see if that will fix the issue. if you think of anything else i can try i am all ears at this point. im trying to get this working before i lose internet entirely.

• EFT updated twice today, if you see that message wait 24 hours for us to generate a patch

And dont hijack someone elses support thread with your own problem next time

Same for you, make your own thread or ask in discord

I would not have to hijack if i was not required to have logs that i cant get to make my own just saying. Basic common sense.

• Ok. so update on everything after completing a update and install using the new downgrader. i got it working and can load into the game. it must have been some error with my hardware and the patcher. because immediatly after finishing the install from 26165 to 25206 everything worked flawlessly. so id like to make a note for anybody in the future who runs into this same issue. try using a slightly older version of the downgrade patcher or wait a while for a new version to come out and try again then, if there is no obvious issues or errors with your install.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!