Weapons not appearing in 'Presets' lists

• The problem is the following weapons are not available when clicking the 'Presets' button:

- MK18 rifle

- Saiga-9 carbine

- STM-9 carbine

- PL-15 pistol

- M45A1 pistol

I identified pretty much all objects / weapons/ addons in the game, so that's not the problem. I can buy these weapons from flea market / traders, but even after they are in my inventory they are not available in the 'Presets' weapon lists. It's not a huge problem, but it bugs me. In a different profile i had, the Saiga and MK18 were available, but the others not.

• Later edit :

I changed all the items to be identified by default it the server items database, switching "ExaminedByDefault": false to "ExaminedByDefault": true for everything.

This partially solved the problem and made the MK18, Saiga-9 and M45A1 visible in 'Presets'.

However, PL15 and STM-9 are still not available.

• Official Post

Later edit :

I changed all the items to be identified by default it the server items database, switching "ExaminedByDefault": false to "ExaminedByDefault": true for everything.

This partially solved the problem and made the MK18, Saiga-9 and M45A1 visible in 'Presets'.

However, PL15 and STM-9 are still not available.

Hello, this is because BSG didn't made presets for these added weapons.
    Unfortunately you can't solve it unless you add a manually created preset into the globals.json presets list and create a fresh profile.

For getting presets to show up in the preset list, you also need to have the main part examined since a few versions, you still need to restart the game after examining to get it show up in the preset list.

I'm closing the thread as it can't really be solved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!