ProfileEditor
    ProfileEditorHelper
    SilverBullet
    ValueModifier
    CustomInteractions
    ItemAttributeFix
    ItemContextMenuExt
    MunitionsExpert

Hi, I installed SPT today along a couple of interesting mods to play with some weapons.

Everything works fine until I stop the game and restart it. My profile will not be loaded anymore and an error is shown in the console: session id provided was empty

If I delete my profile I can start the game normally and create a new one, but it will break again when restarting.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “session id provided was empty” to “[MODDED] session id provided was empty”.
  • Same issue here. Not really sure what to do about it. I have cross referenced the mods we share and removed them individually and they are not causing it.

EDIT: This seems to have just... fixed itself. All I did was everything I tried before, completely wiping my profile and starting again. Checked for bepinex plugin conflicts. Now it works every time I restart. Really wish I knew what I fixed...

Edited 2 times, last by iffy ().

• I have also tried to remove and reinstall my server mods but that did not change anything, I will back up my mods and try a complete reinstall today. Will update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!