AmandsSense.1.1.0
    ItemSellPrice-1.2.0
    ItemAttributeFix-1.2.0
    MoreCheckmarks-1.5.8-for-3.7.0-26282
    refringe-customraidtimes-1.5.0
    accurate circlular radar
    KeepYourEquipment-1.0.3
    revingly-freehealing-2.4.1

First of all, I apologize for the mod list. I don't know their actual names and only have the zip files to identify them by except for the radar mod. I left a raid on factory and the error happened before any of the post raid screens popped up. the only thing I can think of is that unloaded a saigi-12 5 round mag that was on a scav about 15 seconds before leaving.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Critical error receiving profile data” to “[MODDED] Critical error receiving profile data”.
    • Official Post
    • Helpful

You're using multiple versions of the same mod `QuestZoneAPI`

`TorturedChunk-LevelRewards` isn't made for 3.7.0 and could be causing problems

It looks like your profile is corrupt, how are you with editing JSON files? if you can do that, can you upload your profile and paste a link to it, ill take a look

• TorturedChunk-LevelRewards said 3.7.0 in the description of the mod but the file description said it was for 3.6.1. it seems to be working as intended though. I removed the duplicate mod. I have very little technical skill unfortunately and already created a new profile.

• You're using multiple versions of the same mod `QuestZoneAPI`

`TorturedChunk-LevelRewards` isn't made for 3.7.0 and could be causing problems

It looks like your profile is corrupt, how are you with editing JSON files? if you can do that, can you upload your profile and paste a link to it, ill take a look

i have a similar issue but it happens each time i load to the main menu, not even to my stash or a raid or anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!