Tactical Gear Component

• Never seen this before. You did install previous versions and never got this error?

Yes previous versions worked perfectly fine until I updated. It could of been something I did that messed something up but I really don't know but I am now getting red text in the console - https://prnt.sc/W-ymbmMN9Vx0

I believe it's conflicting with HealthPerLevel-mainREBOOT mod but I'll need to do some testing on it.

Roach

• The new iNFORCE WMLX GEN 2 rifle flashlight bugs out for me. It causes the weapon to become invisible, my character to be locked out of all actions, and can only look around...menus don't work either. Happens on every weapon I try.

• Hi there i'm pretty new when it comes to modding tarkov and i don't know if i did something wrong but when I load in the game i got this error and i have no idea how to fix it, i think it's a new error maybe? because i've looked at all the comments and posts and no one seems to have this issue

Loading: Tactical Gear Component

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Durability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "MaxDurability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "Durability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "MaxDurability" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

(Item: undefined) WARNING: Could not find the attribute: "headSegments" in the original item, make sure this is intended!

Max durability: 0 for item id: 11a83a7d51ce3164efe6e7b0 was below Durability: 1, adjusting values to match

Max durability: 0 for item id: f971afd1bc62614b7ab05a5c was below Durability: 1, adjusting values to match

• You're using the unofficial SPT version. This mod only works up to SPT 3.7.6

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• MoxoPixel added a new version:

3.8.0 Update

A lot of new items:

• Mystery Ranch NICE COMM 3 BVS frame system (M90, Black Topo)
    • Magpul 5.56/7.62 kitted magazine
    • M16 Daniel Defense 14" handguard
    • Magpul MOE2 pistol grip (FDE, Black)
    • AR-15 Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension buffer tube with adapter
    • AR-15 BCM MCMR-10 handguard (Black, FDE)
    • AR-15 Daniel Defense 15" handguard (FDE, Black)
    • AR-15 Daniel Defense charging handle
    • SureFire flashlight with pressure pad (FDE, Black)
    • FTX tactical device (Laser, flashlight)
    • Wilcox tactical device (Laser, flashlight)
    • M16 5.56x45 barrel
    • Hoodie (New clothing)
    • TGC Medical Pouch
    • TGC Toolbox Case
    • Ops-Core FAST MT MODXII helmet (Multicam)
    • GP-9 gas mask
    • SGE 400 gas mask

• Hey, I'm having an issue with the clothing. When I try to equip a purchased piece of clothes(e.g. TGC Hoodie) from the "Services" section of Painter, it just won't equip no matter how many times I press left click on it.

So far, I've tried clearing temp files and re-downloading all related mods. I've followed the download instructions (download Painter, BlackCore and Magtape, drop into mods, then download TGC) and set up the Loader Order to ensure Painter loads first, with magtape and blackcore after, and then TGC. None of these fixed the issue.

I'm also not getting any errors in the console when attempting to equip the clothes. Thank you for any help in advance!

• Hey, I'm having an issue with the clothing. When I try to equip a purchased piece of clothes(e.g. TGC Hoodie) from the "Services" section of Painter, it just won't equip no matter how many times I press left click on it.

So far, I've tried clearing temp files and re-downloading all related mods. I've followed the download instructions (download Painter, BlackCore and Magtape, drop into mods, then download TGC) and set up the Loader Order to ensure Painter loads first, with magtape and blackcore after, and then TGC. None of these fixed the issue.

I'm also not getting any errors in the console when attempting to equip the clothes. Thank you for any help in advance!

You can select the clothes from the character menu panel?

Download Mirror (use if you're in the US or any other country far away from Europe)

Fixes

• Two shortest AR-15 barrels now have more balanced and unique stats
    • Fixed KAC rail covers not showing up in Painter
    • Armored vests and helmets can only be bought directly through Painter now
    • Changed brown battle belt to multicam
    • Adjusted some pricing

Items added

• Back Panel for vests (OD and Black)
    • TGC Police Belt
    • Gemtech ONE-S multi-caliber sound suppressor
    • TGC M-LOK 2.8 inch rail (low profile)
    • Crye Precision JPC vest

• AR-15 M16 stock
    • MSA TC2000 ACH MICH helmet

New items

• Zipline M4 Weapon Preset (New AR-15 handguard, stock, reciever, pistolgrip weapon mods)
    • Scalarworks LEAP/Scope riser mount
    • Surefire M640U-BK-PRO Flashlight
    • TGC MULE combat belt (Black)
    • TGC MULE combat belt
    • BOPE Beret

Fixes

• Updated some pricing
    • Updated unlock loyalty levels for new Painter update
    • More stuff I can't remember

• Hi, thanks for the mod, i love it, if i may ask, is possible to disable the belts be able to store more belts?
    Because now you can literally have infinite slots by storing belts inside belts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!