Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7d417…1E2KhJPvQyKGZmaZVwEW47nTY
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games
    List of used mods
    None

First of all i want to say that i am posting this not as a call for help but for a discussion to know if i really did get banned from using SPT, since from all the things i read about this MOD there have been no cases about people getting banned from using it, or any "real" risk of getting banned. I am also not blaming the SPT developers, because i only have myself to blame for taking the risk in the first place.

I am including the email that BSG sent me about my account blocking , and also the reply they sent after i sent an appeal. I got banned for Fraud as BSG stated on their email.

Note that this is the first time i've ever played Tarkov and i just bought it last week on the Anniversary Sale excited to play it. Now what i want to point out is that the only third-party application i am using is SPT. I realize that anyone reading this will go through this thread with a grain of salt and im fine with that as you should. The reason for that is because my Wi-fi is really bad, so i cannot play this game properly as i frequently get disconnected with Ping spiking to the thousands. I installed SPT despite the risks stated, without worries of getting banned as many people said that the likelihood is very unlikely. Prior to the ban, i've only launched and played SPT once. I installed SPT using the installer on a DIFFERENT FOLDER than the original game installation. I've also did not launch SPT AKI at the same time with the OG game client. I am also not using a VPN to play Live Tarkov, i play on the Singapore server. I have no other mods installed either. Other than that, the day before i got banned, i actually bought and used an Internet Modem just for the sole reason so i can play Live Tarkov Smoothly. So you can imagine how frustrated i felt to get a notification of my account getting banned right after i was able to play the original live game smoothly.

Did i get Unjustly Banned or did using SPT got me banned?

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/6680/

• That section they quoted means you, or someone with access to your account, cheated on live. That has nothing to do with SPT

There is absolutely no way someone else got access to my account. Thanks for confirming, god knows when BSG is going to correct this though.

• Ztek0r

Changed the title of the thread from “BSG Banned me for using SPT?” to “BSG BANNED ME FOR USING SPT”.
  • I want to update this thread because after i opened a discussion on reddit, it seems more and more likely that using SPT has got me banned. There is simply no other possible causes that i did that may result on this ban other than SPT. Yes this is despite me following the instructions to the latter.

• Ztek0r

Selected a post as the best answer.
    • Official Post

As someone who has run modified files on Live Tarkov as part of our data dumping process, and done so tens of thousands of times in an automated environment, even accidentally entering Live raids while my files are modified, my EOD account has not been banned. It would be clear as day to BSG that what I'm doing on the account is suspicious in nature and indicative of automation like they say, so the fact I am not banned leads me to believe that what was said above about your account being compromised seems the most likely case. Please do not spread speculative information and rumors about the "risky" nature of SPT. Unless you find concrete proof provided by BSG that your account was banned due to using SPT, there is absolutely no grounds to suspect this is the case.

• As someone who has run modified files on Live Tarkov as part of our data dumping process, and done so tens of thousands of times in an automated environment, even accidentally entering Live raids while my files are modified, my EOD account has not been banned. It would be clear as day to BSG that what I'm doing on the account is suspicious in nature and indicative of automation like they say, so the fact I am not banned leads me to believe that what was said above about your account being compromised seems the most likely case. Please do not spread speculative information and rumors about the "risky" nature of SPT. Unless you find concrete proof provided by BSG that your account was banned due to using SPT, there is absolutely no grounds to suspect this is the case.

I agree that i am jumping to conclusions, but i simply dont know what to think or say, theres either two possibilities, either i got caught up in a cheater sweep from the recent anniversary sale wave of new players and BSG falsely banned me, or SPT really did get me banned. Either way i still got the short end of the stick and i can't really do anything to show my honesty in anything i said. I apologize for my speculative title. Its just that knowing my luck, i really wouldn't be surprised about any of the above outcomes.

• Ztek0r

Changed the title of the thread from “BSG BANNED ME FOR USING SPT” to “BSG BANNED ME FOR USING SPT?”.
  • Ztek0r

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • DudeGuyMan

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!