Install "Could not find EFT" but it's there.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate
    List of used mods
    Thus far none.

First off I apologize if I put this in the wrong place. I have looked through the Support in at least 2 specific threads, and it did not seem to address this issue, or help. After making sure I have the .NET ( .NET Framework 4.7.2 & .NET Runtime 6) files. I download the SPTInstaller and move it into a folder into My Documents called SPT. I have made sure the game files are up to date, going as far as loading the game and messing in my hideout for a bit. But I still get the same error, that I do not have the game.

I took a screenshot of the launcher along with the log file, that was generated in the folder, when it failed.

Again apologies, if I have misstepped or not read something.

• I believe I see an issue in that the server version is 2.18 instead of 3.7. However, when I go to the link, I cannot seem to download the v3.7. It takes me to the 2.18 page.

• At this point, I have further confused myself. But when I click on the button for the SPT-AKI-INstaller that includes CWX - Oct 21st, 2023. It takes me to a page that says CWX Jun 8 2022. But the version says 2.18 instead of 3.7.x so, thus more confused.

• 2.18 is the version for that mod itself. Has nothing to do with the SPT-AKI version. All you need to do is make sure you are downloading and using the correct version from the 'Versions' tab for the version of SPT you want to install and play. i.e. the 2.18 version that will install SPT-AKI version 3.7.1

• After reading more, through the requests. I ended up, uninstalling EFT completely, and then re install. This seems to be working. Apologies, and thanks for the reply, and clarification, Souredsoup.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!