[MODDED] I've encountered error preventing bot spawn on Reserve.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?13a7c…3ZVNz8SiUaXkB2V8sCqRQptNb
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e3e00…3uwPfbZQiqtn73BUxo8icLm2A
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?67d00…HnQQYfGrKYW77a9BX1tfS4aD1
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Direct from official EFT website , log in account then proceed to download setup client.
    List of used mods
    Sain 2.1.5 for 3.7.1
    DrakiaXYZ-Big Brain 3.7.1
    DrakiaXYZ-LiveFleaPrices 1.0.0
    DanW-SPTQuestingBots 0.2.8
    Skwizzy-LootingBots 1.1.4
    dvize.BushNoESPv 1.7.1

Amands Graphics 1.5.3
    AmandsHitmarker 2.5.4
    AmandsSense 1.1.0
    Accurate Circular Radar 1.0.7
    SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger
    TechHappy-MinimapSender
    Nektonick-shoot-the-door
    Bluehead-AIOTrader 3.0.2
    aFannyPack
    aSmallCases
    better-lasers

This happens after some time when i modify some of the values in

SPTARKOV\Aki_Data\Server\database\templates -> item. Json

SPTARKOV\Aki_Data\Server\database -> globals. Json

In item. Json I'd change some containers' capacity slot, some grip's recoil & ergo value. Total items that change value less than 10.

Ex:

Kappa Secure Container's from 3x4 to 3x5

Injector Case's 3x3 to 5x5,

Stark SE-5 Express Forward foregrip recoil increase from 3% to 5%

In globals. Json I'd only change the value of Obdolbus 2, it's hp degenerate value from negative to positive.
    Basically, just takes away the minus symbol. From -1 to 1

Source code location using Item Finder (sp-tarkov.com) and only modify numbers.

The first few days playing was fine, running in reserve without any issue nor seeing any red alert appears in server log.

But then after I've died and my M4A1 runs the insurance back to my inventory, start to pops this in match:

1. Required slot unable to be filled, mod_handguard on reciever_ar15_aeroknox_ax15_upper 63f5ed14534b2c3d5479a677 for weapon: 5d43021ca4b9362eab4b5e25
    2. Required slot 'mod_handguard' on reciever_ar15_aeroknox_ax15_upper mod_reciever was empty on sptusec
    3. Weapon 5d43021ca4b9362eab4b5e25 was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above

Funny thing is, this AR-15 Aeroknox AX-15 5.56x45 upper receiver, I'd never change its value nor ever use in weapon modding but yet sometimes will throw this in server log.

I'm pretty sure that I leave it as is :/ , I've test run for each value modify before I truly dive into the game.
    (Change 1 items' value, do 1 test run and with all files backup 8) )

(Discarding the insurance return unit stops this to reappear)

After this log appears, games still run fine, till I enter Reserve map, this shows red in server log:

1. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'item')
    2. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'item')
    3. at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedValue (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.ts:27:27)
    4. at BotInventoryGenerator.generateEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.ts:212:64)
    5. at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddEquipmentToBot (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.ts:168:18)
    6. at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.ts:70:14)
    7. at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\BotGenerator.ts:177:52)
    8. at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\BotGenerator.ts:118:24)
    9. at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\BotController.ts:181:64)
    10. at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\BotCallbacks.ts:55:61)
    11. at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.ts:20:50)
    12. at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

Causing Bot unable to spawn in Reserve.

:/:/:/Really got no idea what is happening now. Seeking for coding peoples help . :love::love::love: Appreciate for your helps. <3

• soulesstears

Changed the title of the thread from “[Modding] I've encountered error preventing bot spawn on Reserve.” to “[MODDED] I've encountered error preventing bot spawn on Reserve.”.
    • Best Answer

I had the exact same problem. And after lots of trial and error and a lot of troubleshooting.
    I found that modifying the Fannypack mod somehow fucks with SWAG.
    If you delete "aFannyPack" and "aSmallCases" SWAG should work as intended.
    You can the reinstall the Fannypack mod. But there's no guarantee SWAG will work if modify the Fannypack mod.

Hope this helps you aswell. I used a lot of hours to fix this issue for myself.
    Happy playing :3

• OK i'll give it a try and report here after this ~ thanks for the advice ~ ALIGATO :thumbup::thumbup:

I've edited FannyPack's capacity too, hope maybe removing it may solve ~

Report:

Yes, removing aFannyPack & aSmallCases does help, now Bot is spawning again and not throwing that AR_15 mod_hanguard thingy.
    Reinstalling the MOD will have chances to cause this bug to reappear, and once reappearing will kept staying.

My first encounter was on Woods after a death, and I notice this happens when you insurance all the small cases and fanny pack, and after you died.

Could be the insurance causing issue since fanny pack can be put in special slot and things inside won't disappear upon death.

I will inform this mod creator after a few more test to confirm.

I love this mod cause this sorting bag thingy really solves my sorting Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

THX ya buddy for the advice ~ Really Useful~

• If you go into "aSmallCases - src - mod.ts" and comment out the stuff that adds the cases to bots.
    It will fix gluhar so he can spawn again. And you can modify the cases as much as you want.
    Code to comment out:

const botTypes = [

"usec",

"bear",

"exusec",

"followerbully",

"pmcbot",

"followersanitar",

"followertagilla",

"followergluharassault",

"followergluharsecurity",

"followergluharscout",

"followergluharsnipe",

"followerkojaniy",

"assault"

];

for (const bot in tables.bots.types)

{

for (const lootSlot in tables.bots.types[bot].inventory.items)

if (botTypes.includes(bot))

{

{

if (tables.bots.types[bot].inventory.items[lootSlot].includes("5783c43d2459774bbe137486"))

{

tables.bots.types[bot].inventory.items.Backpack.push(itemID);

tables.bots.types[bot].inventory.items.TacticalVest.push(itemID);

// console.log(`Successfully added item ${itemID} to backpack and tactical vest of ${bot}.`) .........

}

}

}

}

• 8| I'm not a code ppl that knows which and where to input, think I better not mess with the codes inside. :D
    But anyway thanks for your advice.

Really appreciate!!! <3:love:

Think I'll make my old pc on testing these stuffs, gonna get some setup done.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!