Leaves Loot Fuckery

• DeadLeaves added a new file:

• DeadLeaves added a new version:

Fixed a few invalid IDs in the loot.json (Sniper rifles, Grenade Launcher Magazines, and Face-wear) Didn't cause any crashes or anything. It just didn't adjust those item's spawn rate.

Also included is my own personal config. It's far from perfect, but it might give you inspiration on how you might want to set it up. or use mine without changes, I'm not your mom. Mine is designed after these values in loose loot multipliers in SVM.

Code
    Customs - 3.1
    Interchange - 3.5
    Woods - 2.4
    Shoreline - 4.5
    Reserve - 8.5
    Lighthouse - 3.6
    Streets - 3.6
    FactoryDay - 4.0
    FactoryNight - 4.0
    Laboratory - 5.0

• I am getting this error message when starting the server.
    I tried removing any instances of bigmap in the configuration files.

• This is what the entry in loot - default.json looks like

It looks like the others and when removed the behavior is the same. This error occurs during the Editing Loot Probabilities part.

• I used the wrong words and can see how that'd be confusing. No, what I mean it. Are you getting these issues with a completely un-edited installation. Delete your current Loot Fuckery folder, and install a fresh install of Loot Fuckery. if the issue persists. Feel free to message me on the SPT discord, and Ill help you out.

THIS RELEASE ONLY HAS STUFF RELATED TO DATA DUMPING. THERE IS NOT CHANGE TO ANY LOOT EDITING FEATURE.

Added the ability to dump the loot from a real run when you load into a map. Enabled by default.

Fixed a wrongful calculation in the "max" statistical stat (100% Senko's fault!)

Included my own loot.json that I use personally, as an extra file you can rename and use.

3.8.0 release.

Config files have been updated with a lot more info on what everything does. Old config files ARE NOT supported.

• Fixes global items. Thanks dj346
    • Made the mod adhere to package.json specifications

Config files made for 1.3.1 ARE Compatible.

MOD FOLDER HAS BEEN RENAMED. REMOVE THE OLD ONE AFTER COPYING OVER CONFIG FILES!

Remember to REMOVE the old folder or you will get issues.

• Fixed more Errors when bad data is present.
    • Confirmed to at least not cause errors anymore with loot update.

Config file has had "HarmlessErrorLogging": true added, but it defaults to being false if not present.

Config files from previous versions ARE compatible.

• Updated to 3.9.0
    • Set all loot values to 1.0 (no changes being made). This has been done because I don't plan to update relooted. The old config is still included.

Old Config files ARE compatible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!