• IhanaMies added a new file:

• IhanaMies added a new version:

Added option to enable one button quick sell
    Added option for one button quick sell. Sell to trader if maximum flea offers reached.

Fixed flea quick sell bypassing item FIR status.
    Fixed showing Jaeger price before unlocking him.
    Fixed selling to Jaeger before unlocking him.

• Already 2 times, when quickly selling a working (not “red”) weapon found in a raid, the game client completely freezes. Only restart helps. There are no errors in the logs

p.s. after restart - the weapon is sold

• Already 2 times, when quickly selling a working (not “red”) weapon found in a raid, the game client completely freezes. Only restart helps. There are no errors in the logs

p.s. after restart - the weapon is sold

I am aware of the issue and hopefully can get it fixed soon.

When you first sell an item to a trader my code checks if the trader has this so called, 'assortment', available.
    If not, create it, then sell the item.

Creating the 'assortment' takes time and the user might try to sell the item second time. Which causes bugging out.

Before the fix is released it is advisable to wait for a bit before attempting to sell an item the second time.

• Ah... I got 2 Grizzly eaten when trying to quick-sell them to traders.

I think this is some BSG bullshit that something just becomes null (I had sold Grizzly without issue before), but I wonder if something can be done to prevent items get consumed before the whole call completes successfully.

• CTD'd when opening bigpipe's inventory in raid

• Happened again while open a random PMC inventory near the end of a raid.

Attempt to fix memory leak.
    Fix error when selling same item multiple times.
    Remove redundant BepInEx logging.

Fix showing incorrent weapon price.
    Happened because every mod calculated the total price of itself, so deeply nested mods were calculated two or more times.

• I love this mod a lot. I'm having a issue with it not showing the value of "found in raid items". how do I fix it? To clarify, it was working before.

Edited once, last by Speccyy ().

Fix selling stack of an item on flea for a price of one item
    Fix quick sell getting scared of hideout and stopped working

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!