[MODDED] Expired/removed flea market offers not returning to my inventory and flea market becoming unusable sometimes?

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2561e…2UGFKGK9SBvf7XYEK9SVxK1T4
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c2a86…kG2vHEVafrSEDxbsRSXWmVNCz
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4bb68…Wjj1h2sCBqErHLjHJrJ1gVCPp
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    Amands's Goofy Sounds
    Amands's Graphics
    Amands's Hitmarker
    Amands's Sense
    Carl-300 Blackout Expansion
    Carl-STAR15
    Make VSS Great Again
    More Checkmarks
    ODT-ItemInfo
    Server Value Modifier
    SPT-AKI Profile Editor
    Looting Bots
    SAIN
    Waypoints
    BigBrain
    Door Randomizer
    Search Open Containers
    EFTApi
    GamePanelHUD
    Task List Fixes
    Use Loose Loot
    Fontaine's Always Level Endurance
    NewProfiles 2

Tried removing some flea market offers and they never came back to my inventory. Every time I arrive at the main menu, be it from starting up my game or exiting a raid, I get the notif in the bottom right telling me my offer expired but Ragman never sends a message saying my item was not sold.

Also, the flea market seems to become completely unusable when I have my game open for longer periods of time? I can still open it but offers just stop showing up like it's locked or something. I did set the flea unlock level to 10 in SVM and I'm currently only level 13 right now, pretty much the only thing I can think of that could be causing this. Temporary fix is to just restart my server and game client but it pretty much always comes back.

Also I get this error spammed in the server console, not sure what it means but could be connected to my offers not returning to my inventory:

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Expired/removed flea market offers not returning to my inventory and flea market becoming unusable sometimes?” to “[MODDED] Expired/removed flea market offers not returning to my inventory and flea market becoming unusable sometimes?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!