Painter - Trader
    MFAC Shop
    Amands Graphics
    DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain
    LootingBots
    GamePanelHUD
    EFTApi
    ThatsLit

I've been having some weird performance issues on my system, wondering if anyone else has had the same thing or maybe has any tips to fix it.

My computer specifications are:

Nvidia RTX 3060Ti

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

B55M DS3H Motherboard

32GB DDR4 RAM

I would think these might be good enough parts to run SPT with above average FPS, and it has been in the past. However, very recently I've had some pretty substantial frame drops, which make it very hard to have fun playing the game like I used to. Frames now sit at around 40 - 60 FPS on average, even on maps like Customs. The only map I can play comfortably on is Factory.

What's even stranger about this whole thing is that while running the game, upon checking task manager, my memory usage sits comfortably around 30%-50%, my CPU barely gets over 10% usage, and my GPU seems to sit around 6%, and all of this while my game is running the highest settings for graphics quality.

I'm at my wits end here, I simply cannot see what might be the problem with my game!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm going to go reset my installation of SPT now, if this works then expect to see this post taken down.

• in svm do u use the bot section? i had same prob.... in questing bots config "initial bot spawn=true" make that false and should be ok, mine was...... cause svm is spawning bots and so is questing bots..... thats what the modder suggested and it worked for me m8

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!