True Items

• hi, wasnt sure where to put this, but after unpacking a sealed weapon case, i got 160 stacked rd704's. the other box, that had an svd, didnt do that. i am able to unstack it after putting it into my weapon slot, but then i get sent to the menu with "unable to edit a traders item"

That's new. Was the 160 of that weapon due to the main body have a stack of 160 in your configuration? Or did you added "628a60ae6b1d481ff772e9c8" which is the "RD-704" to the configuration file?

• That's new. Was the 160 of that weapon due to the main body have a stack of 160 in your configuration? Or did you added "628a60ae6b1d481ff772e9c8" which is the "RD-704" to the configuration file?

no, i didnt change anything nor the files, nor the settings, if thats what youre asking. and yes, it was only the main body that had the stack of 160, no attachments whatsoever. happened to me again with the exact same gun and amount recently

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!