[MODDED] My profile is corrupt (I suppose)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?05aa4…31gkNPnwLwwWjEjZLG3gt9afD
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c5e5b…LDEtYZVWU26LLv1rxNXdjmRxx
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?dd3b5…V6vgiZar9QFUQUPcThBsdPHvM
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I bought it..
    List of used mods
    SAIN
    DanW-SPTQuestingBots-0.2.10
    Fontaine-FOV-Fix
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit
    zaaNormalisedBots
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    AmandsGraphics
    DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain
    RecoilStandalone
    InventoryOrganizingFeatures
    Traveler
    (PathToTarkov)

So I tried installing the Path to Tarkov mode, and when launching the game it was just stuck on loading screen after the Loading profile data, I noticed that Path to Tarkov is actually outdated after that and uninstalled it according to instructions, but that didn't fix the issue. From the server logs there's only 1 error which is "An item %s was found in the inventory that does not exist in the database, you will most likely encounter errors." and I don't know if that's the issue, anyways I can't get rid of it since there's no such item in my profile. When I created a new profile game works just fine, so it's the issue with my profile.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “My profile is corrupt (I suppose)” to “[MODDED] My profile is corrupt (I suppose)”.
  • You may have to start a new profile. Some mods leave data entries behind in your profile when you uninstall them and those can be a real pain in the butt to find and remove. I always avoid any mods that have not at least been updated to 3.7.0 (i.e. the mod version tag is not green)

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!